• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Juni

1. Text No Roman number

Until now, every chapter had a roman number. the newest chapter is lacking a number. please add a roman number, can't be too hard. Is that a new chapter? is it not a new chapter? so far, chapters have numbers.
  2. Answered broken wlan symbol?

there is no message/tooltip when hovering over it. and it disappears when clicking onto it. I know, you are not an inno-official, but I guess we can all agree that concentric sectors of circles are "radiating" from a central point, that's the common symbol for some wave-connection, be it IRDA...
  3. Answered broken wlan symbol?

okay, good to know but does elvenar actually scan if a computer is connected via WLAN, or does it just complain as hinted, probably a bit to subtile, I have my PC hooked up to the internet via good old trusty cable (twisted pair, etc), so why is the symbol informing me that there is something...
  4. Answered broken wlan symbol?

There is something I am quite puzzled about (not sure, if it is a bug or not, because it's somewhat true). I have a wave-symbol with an exclamation mark in front (lower left corner), symbolizing that there is an issue with my wlan. true, I don't use wlan with this PC, therefor I understand that...