• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Jaxom

1. Jaxom

(Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

Chapter 20 came out on Beta 9 months and 1 week after 19. So we are just about due for 21. Personally I would prefer that they wait until it has been a full year. Commit to adding chapters on a yearly basis and cut out all the wondering about when they will come. They might just be able to keep...
  2. Jaxom

Vacation mode - no decay while you are away

As the originator of this idea I am quite happy to see that people are still interested. Would have been great for me to have this last year when I took a 3+ week trip. I would have been happy to pay some diamonds to keep my decaying goods in place. The lack of 'holiday mode' makes me hope that...
  3. Jaxom

Discussion Mama Juul's Fusion Feast

I may be just about done with this event. No interest in the evolving building. It just doesn't generate anything that I need at end of Chapter 20. Random rewards: troops, I produce more in 2 hours than I get from the building. Orcs? I have millions. 1% chance for pet food. that means never...
  4. Jaxom

Discussion Release Notes 1.171

I strongly disagree. We are supposed to try new features, uncover minor issues and help them improve the game before it reaches the live servers. We are NOT here to provide a free testing service to discover major faults that would be seen if they took the time to test things properly. Beta...
  5. Jaxom

The problem is more likely actually less the developers than the managers who push releases out without adequate (or any) testing. Either they have not hired testers or they do not give them enough time to test. There should be a basic set of tests run against each release that look at every...
  6. Jaxom

Fixed [43646] Tournament

It is so nice that they can confirm such problems so quickly. It is so sad that they can't bother to do even a bit of testing to detect such problems before releasing code.
  7. Jaxom

confirmed - we were planning on doing 10 chests this week. this doesn't look good! and i placed 4 troop boost buildings to help with the push - don't want to waste them
  8. Jaxom

Discussion The Cauldron

There is a simple way to deal with having Cauldron be part of events. Simply stop work on an event when you get to the point of a task that requires the Cauldron. Go back to having fun with your city. Save yourself a few days/weeks of doing stupid, worthless tasks. On FoE I often bail out of an...
  9. Jaxom

Discussion The Cauldron

I also feel strongly that the Cauldron has no place in event quests. I can only imagine how fouled up things will get when they ask me to do something in the Cauldron and I have already used my goblets and witch points for the week. Maybe they will pair up an impossible to do cauldron action...
  10. Jaxom

Discussion Secrets of Alchemy

I really thought we had gotten past requiring quests for 3 and 9 hour productions to be done using ONLY basic standard goods. Here we go again forcing players to have factories for goods that they do not need just to meet these quests.
  11. Jaxom

Fixed [42749] FA Increased coin value while it should be less

It is rather hard to believe that they cannot quickly fix this error. Are they that poor at programming? Absolutely no way I will touch any of my coin instants to compensate. The FA rewards are not worth it.
  12. Jaxom

Confirmed [Season of Dreams] reward 16 value reported inconsistently

I am in Chapter 20. I am getting close to reward 16 in Season of Dreams. When I look at this reward it indicates 51000 Gems. But if I hold my cursor over the reward (browser) it shows 20824 K gems. Something isn't right.
  13. Jaxom

Fixed wrong collect in FA

It is actually hard for me to believe that this switch back to the old behavior is NOT intentional. No established software company could do such a bad job on testing a release or they would have seen this themselves.
  14. Jaxom

Fixed wrong collect in FA

They should restart the FA 2 days AFTER they fix the bug so that players can get their 48 hour productions done and be able to collect their statue badges.
  15. Jaxom

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

My biggest complaint about the current requirements for badges in the FA is the bracelet. In Chapter 20 I hardly need marble, steel or planks. I really should only have one high level factory boosted to make those. The FA wants 118K to make a bracelet. I just have to apologize to my fellowship...