• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Jackluyt

1. Jackluyt

Time to say Goodbye

Yes thanks, we have good temporary ArchMages in both groups, and a new Admin in the Facebook group, so there is little more for me to do.
  2. Jackluyt

Time to say Goodbye

This is my last morning doing the rounds of my Elvenar cities (though I will still be hanging around in the background on Facebook while the new team settles in, and still looking for a knowledgeable team leader with lots of time on his/her hands) - and I must confess that it is sad. But there...
  3. Jackluyt

Time to say Goodbye

TIME TO SAY GOODBYE Platinum Leaf US2 came third in the FA - nice work everyone! Sadly that will be my last Elvenar event ever; I have decided with regret that it is time to leave all aspects of the game and return to real life and start to earn an income. Many people have made generous...
  4. Jackluyt

Discussion Winter Magic 2022

Thanks yes of course I did work that out from the picture. But their correct name is Supply Windfall Instants; there is going to be a lot of confusion if they call them Profits.
  5. Jackluyt

What the heck are Windfall Profits??
  6. Jackluyt

It is a pity you have not unlocked the Spire yet - you make many spell fragments there.
  7. Jackluyt

Not a Bug I cannot log in

I cannot log in this morning.
  8. Jackluyt

I will eventually when I get around to cashing my event currency; still waiting for a daily to appear that I can use. I was hoping to have a look-see of the building tooltip, if anyone gets there before me, in order to add to my event note. :)
  9. Jackluyt

Does anyone have screenshots of the new expiring buildings please? Please mail me the toolbox stats sheet, together with your chapter number. Thanks! :):)
  10. Jackluyt

The 'Winter Magic' questline event just started in Beta server; it will come to the Live Worlds after the FA that we are expecting next week. You are welcome to share our notes with friends who do not play in Beta. Read all about it here: https://tinyurl.com/yxheu977 You are welcome to...
  11. Jackluyt

Answered My graphics keep vanishing

I will try drag-and-drop of the files off my desktop in future; hopefully that fixes it. Thanks for the suggestions; clearly this is a Facebook problem and has nothing to do with the Forum. :)
  12. Jackluyt

Thanks for posting this early so I can start working on my usual comprehensive event notes, rather than leaving it to do all in a rush on Friday!! :) :)
  13. Jackluyt

Answered My graphics keep vanishing

Hi! Every time I post a graphic to illustrate a point, it vanishes from my comment a few days later and is replaced with 123456789.jpg. This is very annoying, as I go to a lot of trouble to make these graphics, each of which is meant to be eye-catching when people scroll through a topic, and...
  14. Jackluyt

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

The final result of the November 2022 Fellowship Adventures. In the absence of many of the big hitter groups, and some of the others who were lacking players, we made first place easily with a minimum of fuss and no drama, using just 'individual balancing'; no spreadsheets or count-down threads...