• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Jackluyt

1. Jackluyt

Discussion The Air Traders' Voyage

These are the rotating chests in the Air Trader event If anyone makes a nifty graphic that shows what is good for what, please share with me!!
  2. Jackluyt

Discussion The Air Traders' Voyage

I will be posting event details in the course of the day here: https://tinyurl.com/y9cfxj9x You are welcome to share this file with friends who do not play in Beta.
  3. Jackluyt

Files, Notes and Videos from Elvenar Platinum Leaf

Fifth Anniversary Celebration! You are welcome to share this with friends who don't play on Beta. There is an Elvenar Fifth Anniversary Celebration that started in Beta, including a Manufacturing Challenge, the chance to win a Unicorn Glade hybrid building, as well as a Double Goods...
  4. Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf has a vacancy

Contact me in-game if you are interested in joining this friendly, zero-Drama group!!
  5. Jackluyt

Discussion Spire of Eternity

Does someone perhaps have the correct recipe that is used to calculate fighting difficulty in the Spire? And Diplomacy costs too? I have heard various versions, and wondered if anyone has the correct official explanation. Thanks! :)
  6. Jackluyt

Discussion May Celebrations

Comment from one of our players: “I was frustrated by the low displayed culture value for some of the items in the shuffleboard. Then I got one and learned that the displayed culture value (mouse-over) did not match my Chapter position. Once it was in my inventory the actual Culture value was...
  7. Jackluyt

Discussion Release Notes version 1.105

Thanks for letting us upgrade our Wonders! But my Chapter VI city is asking for Orcs and Sentient Goods for the upgrade, neither of which I have. I wonder if this is intentional - or is it a glitch?
  8. Jackluyt

For what they are worth, here are my Comments and Suggestions on the Event which ends in Beta today Feel free to submit your own suggestions! https://tinyurl.com/ybctnlsy The technical production and artwork is as usual excellent. Well done Elvenar team! I love the new Log-in Bonus - this is...
  9. Jackluyt

Here are my Event Notes that you are welcome to share with friends who do not play on Beta: https://tinyurl.com/ybctnlsy Here is a look at the Festive May Tree evolving building: Elvenar Platinum Leaf is a free-to-join public Facebook group for lovers of Elvenar. You and your...
  10. Jackluyt

Our heartfelt condolences to Wowwie

So glad all is sorting out for you!! :) :)
  11. Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf has a vacancy

Platinum Leaf has a vacancy! This is a friendly relaxed group that consistently gets good results in tournaments and adventures. Apply in-game. ☺☺
  12. Jackluyt

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Yes indeed! And what happened to those lovely days when you got three times as much goods or supplies? My players loved those!! In my opinion, you can't fault the game designers for technical production and artwork, other than an occasional glitch or two. But there is not a lot of FUN in the...
  13. Jackluyt

A new FA started on Thursday 9th Here are the core facts that you are welcome to share with friends and fellowship who do not play on Beta https://tinyurl.com/vjmj96k I will add the spreadsheet tomorrow. Here are the Prizes: Stage One 10 KP Ancient Knowledge Carting Library 15 KP...
  14. Jackluyt

Hi! Thanks for the great job you are doing!! 1. Can you clarify please: Can we expect a FA every seven weeks in future? I have one of the sharpest, keenest fellowships on Beta - and a lot of the players are rapidly losing enthusiasm 2. It is a good point that one could win nice stuff in FA's -...
  15. Jackluyt

One Fellowship Adventures every three months is more than enough! My Beta fellowship is consistently in the top three - and a large number of players are very peeved; we have not had enough time to recover from the last one. It started just 45 days ago - six-and-a-half weeks. @Marindor - could...