• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Isioloder

1. Isioloder

Fixed [33442] Barracks units blinking and wrong timers

Agree, not funny, especially during the tournament, but I am in the "happier" situation of having bugged barracks only...
  2. Isioloder

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Thanks, man! Was wondering whether it was so.
  3. Isioloder

To my FS it seems that the waypoints are harder to unlock/demanding more stuff than the last time and although we have about 20 active members, it started to be very hard. Not that I remember what exactly was demanded the last time, but is it true, is it supposed to be harder? The combination...
  4. Isioloder

Agree... Madly crafting is no adventure, players are just getting mad by trying to get the timming right and turn their computers on in time to collect the goods. Moreover, to be the best - or better to help their fellowships to be the best - , some high ranking members could be forced to feel...
  5. Isioloder

Come on, the whole thing is not fair anyway. Imagine that the time is running out and your fellowship wants to be the best - but you would have to complete xy 24hr productons to unlock the next stage, which you do not have and for which you do not have time any more. Is it more fair to buy the...
  6. Isioloder

Whould it be possible to create some reminder for whole fellowship, so the players would not have to check every ten minutes, if the badge they try to produce in that moment has not been already placed? Something like an additonal window nex to the countdown of the event showing the state of...
  7. Isioloder

So, if I understand it correctly, because the adventure items are permanent, theoretically it is possible to grind them for some time and one day do whole the Adventure solo. But, on the other hand, you can not solo absolutely anything unless you are at least a mage, since you are not allowed to...
  8. Isioloder

Duplicate The game freezes

Game version: 1.37-(809a9c7bd) (2017-08-18 8:43) Game world: Beta 1 Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox 55.0.2 Flash Player version: 26.0.0.151 Operating System: Windows 10 Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080 Account name: Isioloder Humans or Elves: Humans Reproducibility: 5/5 Current...
  9. Isioloder

Cannot reproduce [15698] Empty Summonings tab - sometimes

I just remembered that I've had one building in my inventory from one older event, which I have not built yet. Well, that one disappeared.
  10. Isioloder

Cannot reproduce [15698] Empty Summonings tab - sometimes

Game version: v1.33-(ec5d682d4) (2017-06-16 6:13) Game world: Beta Browser + version: Firefox 53.0.3 Flash Player version: 26.0.0.131 Operating System: Win 10 Screen resolution: 1920*1080 Account name: Isioloder Humans or Elves: Humans Quest title: Charming Tree event Current situation: I've...
  11. Isioloder

Cannot reproduce Wrong production icons... again

Game version:v1.28-(d3e39845d) (2017-04-10 6:21) Game world: beta1 Browser + version: Firefox 52.0.2 Flash Player version: 25.0.0.127 Operating System: Windows 10 Screen resolution: 1920x1080 Account name: Isioloder Humans or Elves: Humans Reproducibility: 5/5 Quest title: none Current...
  12. Isioloder

Not a Bug Valentine quest nr. 12

Game version: v1.22.5-(76923c2) (2017-01-24 9:15) Game world: Beta1 Browser + version: Firefox 50.1.0 Flash Player version: 24.0.0.194 Operating System: Windows 10 Screen resolution: 1920x1080 Account name: Isioloder Humans or Elves: Humans Reproducibility: 2/5 Quest title: Valentine nr. 12...
  13. Isioloder

Cannot reproduce Units disappearing from the turn-bar

Sorry about responding so late, honestly, I a so used to the "mess" in the turn bar, that I don't pay much attention to this. But I do not think it happened again.
  14. Isioloder

Fixed [12776] Quest completes early

Research Rocky road, same case. I spent just about 3 kps in it and suddenly, over a night, the quest was competed.
  15. Isioloder

Cannot reproduce Units disappearing from the turn-bar

Game version: v1.21.4-(3ec611a) (2017-01-09 13:01) Game world: Beta1 Browser + version: Firefox 50.1.0 Flash Player version: 24.0.0.186 Operating System: Windows 10 Screen resolution: 1920x1080 Account name: Isioloder Humans or Elves: Humans Reproducibility: 2/5 Current situation: So far, I...