• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Indianaking

1. Indianaking

Discussion Chapter 21 - The Vallorian Legend

Does anyone know what can be generated with portal profits in chapter 21 please?
  2. Indianaking

Discussion The Cauldron

After almost 6 years of playing, I've already taken a longer break from playing at live server because I don't like the development of the game in the last 2 years at all. If the cauldron is now also involved in events, I'm finally completely out of the game.
  3. Indianaking

Units remaining after fight counter- An unwelcome change

What nonsense! Who came up with that? This is completely unnecessary and extremely annoying. :mad:
  4. Indianaking

Discussion Chapter 19 - Revenge of the Exile Discussion

Originally I had planned 4 breeding facilitys. In the meantime I will build at least 8, better 10. Fortunately, after long deliberations, I finally built the Temple of Spirits on my main server so I don't have to switch and can let the seed run through. Hopefully that's enough to run 8-10...
  5. Indianaking

Discussion Chapter 19 - Revenge of the Exile Discussion

Does anyone know please what you can generate with the portal profits and which resources do you have to produce or generate through the sale of the towers?
  6. Indianaking

Discussion Sorcerers' Homecoming

Set complete, collected twice a day - and am also an amateur. Fortunately, I don't care about the leagues, not even on live. :cool:
  7. Indianaking

Answered Spire fellowship reward

Chaotic, incomprehensible, not explained, completely unnecessary. There are much more important things to fix instead of inventing more colorful buttons.
  8. Indianaking

I don't care what this avatar looks like (and yes, I'm female). Since you only get it for completely unnecessary reaching a certain league anyway, it shouldn't really matter at all. These leagues are not a normal competition but simply an expression of who has paid the most. It's not worth the...
  9. Indianaking

So far, the Harvest Temple Set has been best for the basic goods for older players ;)) . I've always leveled that too, but the three new set parts with goods are even better. That's why I decided to only set up the set parts with the goods on live. The three of them only need 6 x 4 and deliver...
  10. Indianaking

Discussion Chapter 18 - Team Spirit

Chapter 18 has been around for a while - will the wiki be updated or do we have to wait until the chapter goes live? ;)
  11. Indianaking

time warp + polar bear

In my live world, I only have the timewarp at level 22, which means - 62%. I have two polar bears on 10 means - 40%. - So I can play throught the tournament completely with 1 x feeding Fire Phoenix. I always start feeding+boosters on Friday, so I can do 2 complete spires and 2 complete...
  12. Indianaking

Discussion The Fairy Queen's Garden

That's the problem. As a scroll producer, getting your own bonus goods is doubly stupid. More seeds instead would of course be much better. btw- unfortunately, none of the new event buildings known so far will produce Unurium.
  13. Indianaking

Discussion Winter Magic - The Snow Owl Express

Is that correct that the 2 catalysts as a final reward in the tower are not counted towards the quest?
  14. Indianaking

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Right - that's a mistake in the description. The Spire text above is correct, the quest requirement is incorrect. I solved that quest with 4 x spire.