• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by HisaRose

1. HisaRose

Either... or game

Beach :D Either cats or dogs?
  2. HisaRose

New Game Features Search function for inventory

+1 I would really need that function too. :)
  3. HisaRose

Camulos is on the search (En/De/Fr)

We kicked inactive players and have now new space for active players :)
  4. HisaRose

When one member writes a message which isn't clear to the others I will translate it in the other 2 languages for the other players, to be sure everybody will understand. ;)
  5. HisaRose

English, German and French :) When I sent community mails I will also use the 3 languages to assure that everybody will understand :)
  6. HisaRose

We have place for a few new players :) Camulos is a friendly fellowship, we participate in tournaments and fellowship adventures. We want to grow together but there is no strain, everybody does what he/she can. :) To become a member: • Respect everybody • Do regularly Neighborly Help • Make...
  7. HisaRose

Time to say goodbye

Goodbye @shadowblack best wishes for you :)
  8. HisaRose

Ancient Wonders overview

@Tactics it's no problem, it's also important to know the features of the AW ;) It was a helpful post so don't worry, thank you :)
  9. HisaRose

Ancient Wonders overview

Sometimes it isn't easy to find people with the right AW, in my fellowship nobody has (yet) the needles for example. Would I need the runes I would have to look over the map player by player to find someone. I only want to help people with this issue and everybody gets what he/she needs runes or...
  10. HisaRose

Fixed [30681] Can't finish AW

I have the same issue, I donate KP to an other player but the last KP doesn"t work.