• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Heymrdiedier

1. Heymrdiedier

Discussion Chapter 21 - The Vallorian Legend

my personal approach on live server is to build more vallorian workshops then needed, just because they use more prosperity. And more prosperity means greater production boost. Most of them will be doing nothing most of the time tho, because on my server, their aint enough trades of the...
  2. Heymrdiedier

Discussion Chapter 21 - The Vallorian Legend

from my personal experience so far (not that far in tech tree yet) is that you don't really need that much community work. Ofcourse the houses don't produce that much either. But if feels like, with only a few magic houses on community work, that its sufficient.
  3. Heymrdiedier

Chapter Migration feedback

wouldnt it just be easier to remove chapter 1-5 for everyone? :D
  4. Heymrdiedier

Discussion Floral Awakening

sorry, language slipup, i ment FSA: fellowship adventure
  5. Heymrdiedier

Discussion Floral Awakening

just out of curiosity, do you call BSA and events content? I can honestly say, i find doing the same quests/productions for the last 7 years over and over kind of boring. honestly you dont even have to look at the quests anymore, i bet many of us know them by head by now. Since the rewards are...
  6. Heymrdiedier

Spire base tournament/spire formula on things that are under your control instead of something that can never be undone.

Since we cant undo the placing of expansions, we basically are punished forever since the new tournament formula was introduced. My suggestion would be to use working population and/or culture to determine the cost instead of placed expansions. That way if a player would want to downsize his...
  7. Heymrdiedier

Discussion Realm of the Phoenix

i don't think i would ever feed the twilight phoenix, if it was spire only. i only got me the twilight phoenix because the tournament formula rebalancing was so bad, its easy to loose 10 full troops in a single battle you win. so with even 5% restoration thats still quite some units you recover...
  8. Heymrdiedier

Discussion Realm of the Phoenix

i think 10% would be fine, if the phoenix didnt require pet food but its effect is always active. but as it is now, ill never place this in my city. About the crazy person, moneywise having such a crazy person wouldn't be a bad thing for inno, so i don't think they design their prizes with...
  9. Heymrdiedier

Discussion The Cauldron

and for exactly that reason, we asked to profinaty filter to be turned off on NL long ago. Honestly there's no reason to have a filter in my opinion, when there is no public chat, only private chatgroups of max 25 people. but this is still kind of off topic, can we go back to the cauldron...
  10. Heymrdiedier

City Increase AW maximum level

I agree on everything except the dragon abbey. I've removed all my mana producing buildings as soon as I had the dragon abbey at level 10, and that was always enough. So there would be no real change there. The extra space was very convenient for all the guest races after the abbey.
  11. Heymrdiedier

Discussion The Cauldron

I've been doing this for a while now, the game is pretty boring though once you reach endtech if you ignore everything :)
  12. Heymrdiedier

Poll Brainstorming Collection #1 - Events

I've always suggested since starts of events that I'd prefer we get an event island instead of having an event in your current city. All required quests/productions start only from that island. That way you make sure noone gets a head start (and are done after 2 days), and people who spend money...
  13. Heymrdiedier

Improve the perks by adding new perks and adding more levels

what I would really like, is something similar to the friends tavern in FoE. The ability to get an extra turn (for short time) in spire negotiation game. What also would be great is a way to reduce the spire / tournament cost (so like make wonders or epansions have less impact on your cost). An...
  14. Heymrdiedier

Discussion The Cauldron

exactly, theres is no point to keep ascending goods running between chapters, so they should give us a use for it.
  15. Heymrdiedier

New Game Features Tourney relics for fragments

Let's be honest, most of the people who want to turn relics into spell fragments, are probably not that interested in the spell fragments, but they would love to have the option to counter the changed formula of spire and tournament. If you had too many wonders and expansions placed, you were...