• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Heymrdiedier

1. Heymrdiedier

Discussion Tournament Changes (post-release)

I'm pretty sure this is exactly the goal, and i have no problem with that. 300kp or 100kp a week, i dont mind. What I personally can't accept is the uneven starting grounds. If you try to make yourself better you get punished. A noob who gets in end tech for the first time will have a much...
  2. Heymrdiedier

In my opinion, combat has always been broken since they rebalanced it with the -defense and - damage changes. It was pretty obvious by the fact that scrolls tournaments were still pretty unwinnable even tho you used the best units there were against the enemy setup. We had pointed that out when...
  3. Heymrdiedier

Im not 100% sure, but i feel like you might have been able to win that fight with rangers. with their -defense debuff, that should give a little advantage.
  4. Heymrdiedier

I'm also totally clueless on what skipping might mean. Does it mean we can skip te easy ones, and go straight for the hard ones? :p
  5. Heymrdiedier

I'm just happy some players still feel like expressing their feeling/emotions. I for one have stopped doing it after getting the impression over and over its useless. I will quit or adapt, hopefully the adaptation keeps me from quitting but not even that is sure. I look forward to see how much...
  6. Heymrdiedier

So I've always been a fighter in tournament, maybe not the smartest move but it grew on me. I loved fighting when i was able to manually fight and make sure my losses were minimal. That was the challenge for me back then. So then all our units were rebalanced, and that wasn't possible anymore. I...
  7. Heymrdiedier

I'm very sceptical that this will lead to more profit to innogames on the long term. If you enrage your player over and over, they just end up quitting? Even if the quitters are the players who never spend a buck on this game then even then it has its impact. The big spenders are only big...
  8. Heymrdiedier

that would not be wise, since if you spend those diamonds on like expansions, ti would only make your tournament even harder :p
  9. Heymrdiedier

Actually on all my smaller account i actually do much less tournament then on my main account. The fact that many units are not 3 star makes them so weak compared to 3 star enemies so it turn into a massacre very fast as well. So with increasing costs so fast, this just means i would do even...
  10. Heymrdiedier

Tournament squad size calc - we need your data!

I'm with crazywizard on this. the formula used to calculate the squad size needs to change. So either you end up with mixed data, (formula now and better formula) or the formula doesn't change, and its game over anyway =) PS Soth: pretty sure tournament is calculated like spire now, meaning...
  11. Heymrdiedier

so let me see if i read this right, if you do more then 30 provinces, its wayyyyy more expensive then spire. And the most common feedback of spire is/was that its too expensive.... province 20 used to be the breaking even point, being tournament ss = your ss researched. How is this now for...
  12. Heymrdiedier

Discussion Release Notes version 1.105

I'm with you on the real headache. Basically they made it so that you have to choose at some point (but not at the beginning) between spire and tournament. Because as you get better in tournament, you will struggle more in spire. I don't think this is logical, but it is what it is :)
  13. Heymrdiedier

could you explain to me what MVP means? I tried to find out, but am really clueless
  14. Heymrdiedier

While this is totally off topic, Im totally agreeing with Wonders having a too huge effect on spire. Theres a reason I'm considering to trash my lvl 30 excavation and Tome of secrets. While they helped me a lot during levelling, now they only make my spire overexpensive (I can't even do the 4...
  15. Heymrdiedier

Also be carefull what you are asking for, you should realise that inno might as well give in and make sure that the stats do keep improving on each level. But since max is max, they decide to rebalance all the levels of those wonders, meaning all our current wonders are suddenly less powerfull...