• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Heymrdiedier

1. Heymrdiedier

Discussion We need your help: Name the ingredients!

how about 1: pearlflower 2: beetlenut 3: slimey snail 4: bloody tulip 5: egg bindweed 6: cocoon peas 7: squidbrain 8: talking berrys 9: spying nuts 10: essence of a leaf 11: coliflour 12: shell of a fetus
  2. Heymrdiedier

Trader Make trader available during upgrade

the fact that unurium or seed production stops, doesn't bother me that much (that i can stockpile beforehand). But in every tech, upgrade of buildings you never need the stuff you can produce yourself, you need to trade it to +1 or +2 production. So in that way, and upgrade of 3 days, means i...
  3. Heymrdiedier

while i like your analogy with the real world, elvenar is fantasy so no reflection of reality at all :). But if that is the reasoning then neighbourly help should also be unavailable on main hall that is in upgrade either, and they changed that long ago so it would be possible. (was impossible...
  4. Heymrdiedier

so not many people interested it seem. Im guessing this idea will get shelved then :)
  5. Heymrdiedier

I'm not sure why we disabled this in the first place, but I don't see a benefit of it from anyone that we can't trade anymore when we upgrade. I remember we used to still be able to use the trader by using the shortcut T, and i think (tho not sure) that it was also possible as some point to...
  6. Heymrdiedier

(Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

I don't see the point, most FS are already struggling to get their members to get to the top before the timer is up. And many people are (rightfully) complaining that its too expensive. So adding another level would just increase the stress on fellowships? I don't see why inno would even...
  7. Heymrdiedier

Undocumented changes

I don't see the fuss, even a real life prinses will change her hairstyle and gown from time to time. Its no big deal? Some people try to fight it (for example Cher), but is it really that troublesome that someone's appearances change over time? Its not like it went from fantasy animation into...
  8. Heymrdiedier

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

you could just not take the orange path, if you think your fellowship cant handle this?
  9. Heymrdiedier

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

honestly does it really matter that much? I'm pretty sure no one is really wanting to know the exact numbers, since they are like soo easy to get. Since the new BSA change i dont even ever look at it, they just come in automaticly
  10. Heymrdiedier

Discussion Release notes version 1.151

I'm not sure what your point is with your post, but I'd like to pitch in anyway: you needed to do the exact same for the quest 'build a barracks' before they changed the tech tree?
  11. Heymrdiedier

Discussion Release Notes version 1.152

usually it becomes clear when a new chapter is on the horizon, its when Karvest starts to spoil us with nice pictures :). And that hasnt happened yet, so i dont think its coming any time soon.
  12. Heymrdiedier

I'm not sure why you think that. As soon as you reach dwarves, you need to focus on your guest race production for the first time. so what you have saved isnt that much of an influence as you try to imply here. (the guest race buildings only need hammers and coins). they might have done less...
  13. Heymrdiedier

I think its very logical, they have developed so many chapters already, it will take a new player years before they can reach the new stuff. So why not help them get their faster. Portal profits was a good way to do that, but you need to get past chapter 5 before you can even use those, so...
  14. Heymrdiedier

i think we have to keep in mind that with this change, they are also drasticly reducingthe amount of kp needed for a chapter. So everyone should be able to fly into chapter 5 without many issues. (except maybe that you wont be able to get enough finished provinces in time)
  15. Heymrdiedier

(Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

its in chapter 5 now (tournament in chapter 4). Before you needed chapter 3 for it, so i dont know why that tech isnt in chapter 3...