1. Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Heymrdiedier's Recent Activity

1. Heymrdiedier replied to the thread New issue Constructs Portal boost not calculating correctly.

we also recalculated and noticed the calculation is rounded, and later is rounded again. both upwards. But only for the production of...

Mar 26, 2019 at 23:36
  2. Heymrdiedier replied to the thread Quests Storyline Archives.

a wild guess, cant you find the story on the wiki, in the introductions of each event? ofcourse that doesnt involve the quests that you...

Mar 26, 2019 at 08:50
  3. Heymrdiedier liked cestbienmoi's post in the thread PET FOOD.

I think that the pet food is to feed the troll !

Mar 21, 2019 at 16:28
  4. Heymrdiedier liked Karvest's post in the thread PET FOOD.

Hope that "play" would be enough and no donation would be required to make it really useful...

Mar 21, 2019 at 11:59
  5. Heymrdiedier liked Dony's post in the thread PET FOOD.

moderators are not here to answer every question which is asked purpose of this forum is to collect feedback and process bug reports...

Mar 20, 2019 at 11:07
  6. Heymrdiedier replied to the thread PET FOOD.

Goodbye

Mar 20, 2019 at 11:07
  7. Heymrdiedier liked Biloutte91's post in the thread PET FOOD.

Oh ? what are they for ? Nothing ? that's what I said this forum is useless ... besides there is never anyone online Good bye ... you...

Mar 20, 2019 at 11:06
  8. Heymrdiedier liked Marindor's post in the thread Discussion Release Notes version 1.75.

@shadowblack Apparently I wasn't informed about this change properly. Sorry for that :)

Mar 20, 2019 at 07:46
  9. Heymrdiedier liked SoggyShorts's post in the thread Discussion Release Notes version 1.75.

Sure, when you watch everyone it's fine, but when I do it I'm "creepy" and "need to leave the mall". #doublestandards

Mar 20, 2019 at 07:46