• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Haladini

1. Haladini

Question Where are same possibilities for ideas concerning either browser or mobile app?

There were two ideas in voting process: 1. for browser ....here 2. for mobile app ... here Both with more than 90% YES. The first was accepted, the second is ignored. Only difference: most of forum users are interessested in browser, but nearly no mobile players here in forum. QUESTION: Makes...
  2. Haladini

Answered Weekly prizes of spire - perhaps invisible for app ?

This week on App Version 140 same problem after spire and after tournament have ended. Prizes not shown as usual. Sorry but I would call it a bug. What shall I do? Is this information enough to you?
  3. Haladini

Not a Bug RSK can not be used in Android App

@Marindor @Enevhar Aldarion Thank you very much and yes, I haven't had the actual app version. Now with update to 1.140 everything looks fine. Sorry for circumstances. I like this new feature very much. :):)
  4. Haladini

Not a Bug RSK can not be used in Android App

Android Haladini 5/5 I can not get the artefact. When I choose one of the two and click on it then only an information window is appearing.
  5. Haladini

Answered Weekly prizes of spire - perhaps invisible for app ?

I can not say if it is a bug. So I first would like to ask about your experiences: ! Android ! When I went into game after end of spire week I did not see which prizes I won. Instead if this I see first a very short flimmering and later one of this spire prizes when I get any other next prizes...
  6. Haladini

Fixed [38007]server error on NH

Same here. Android. Impossible to solve event quest "7 NH" happens on province map (only on map)
  7. Haladini

Fixed [37784] Fellowship Adventure quest fulfillment highlighting not turning off

Android Collected Badge appears again green - when I after collecting change into "research".
  8. Haladini

Discussion Autumn Zodiac 2021

Love the ideas and the graphics of your new event. Even on smartphone I can enjoy the stars and the planets and the bear. Lead my thougts to all the old septembre songs. Thanks for your invitation into this event.