• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by graziame

1. graziame

Fixed [42749] FA Increased coin value while it should be less

you no longer want to play .....
  2. graziame

Discussion Season of Dreams

"Check back again next week for more weekly missions". But when do they reappear? all blocked, only the daily ones have reappeared.... Updateleft doesn't work .
  3. graziame

Discussion The Cauldron

I do not like I find it useless, I will not play
  4. graziame

Discussion A Gateway into the Past

Non ho capito nulla di questo evento ....... Non mi piace Edit SyreArca: "I didn't understand anything about this event ....... I don't like it" (English only on the Beta Forum, please. :))
  5. graziame

Fixed [37854] Error message when opening notifications

il problema persiste
  6. graziame

Beta is down ?

since yesterday, still service error ........ I can't link the account to the forum
  7. graziame

Discussion Release Notes version 1.111

nessun modo per connettersi per me Edit Marindor: Translation: no way to connect for me Please remember: English only.
  8. graziame

crowding of events

well i'm obliged to choose, i can't compete on three fronts at the same time :)
  9. graziame

crowding of events

Sirens, spire of eternity, tournament, and ... adventure ... all together with me seem too many overlapping events ....... you can't follow everyone, at least at the lowest levels like mine. :(
  10. graziame

Duplicate Can't enter any tournament province

From today I can't give aid to the company's assets on the map of the world. all blocked