• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Graine

1. Graine

Duplicate Incoming msgs to Beta inbox dated Dec 31, 1969

Can someone pls explain why I've been receiving down loading msgs to my inbox from an unknown source, dated Dec 31, 1969. It's been happening the past couple of days.
  2. Graine

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Yes, that would work and yes, an OFF switch for unwanted events would be terrific
  3. Graine

Elvarian Games

I would have been perfectly happy with a simple advanced notice in 'announcements.'
  4. Graine

On the note of 'notices', I now have a rather large one with a huge padlock cluttering up my kingdom. :-(
  5. Graine

Fixed [35713] Multiple factory production is not started using hotkey

Loving the upgrade to resetting factory productions for same type and level. Totally awesome....thank you!
  6. Graine

Residue badges are killin' me.... recipes require too many catalysts which interferes with my ability to create enchantments for witch hats. Recipes are either short of 9 or way over 9. So annoying. :-/
  7. Graine

Haus of Templar

Haus of Templar is looking for active players We are a good bunch of friendly players, although quiet. But we are always ready to answer questions or provide assistance. We currently manage an average of 7 tournament chests per week. Please contact GertSnor or Graine directly.
  8. Graine

Discussion Winter Magic - The Snow Owl Express

For me, there's just not enough variety in the quests and the rewards are .....well....you know :-/ So I'm quite bored doing the past couple of events. With all the fight/relic type quests, I feel like INNO is forcing players to clear more provinces. I can do the tournament stuff and I...
  9. Graine

During the tournament, I found I was able to make up to 3 different badges, and I had no issues with creating ghost badges throughout. I even ended up with a few leftover. We made it to the PIT with 6 mins to spare; and we managed to complete an extra chest during the tournament so not bad...
  10. Graine

I really NEED a Love button! for comments like this :-D
  11. Graine

Where might I find the poll for the adjustment to bracelets? Update: Never mind, I've found the thread and see it's been cancelled.
  12. Graine

if only there was a 'love' emoji for this :)
  13. Graine

Being a maniac for the FA, I thought I'd officially add my 2 cents worth: From what I have so far, there are some good changes and a few not so good changes and a couple of impossibilities. First off, thank you for the improvements on some of the badges. The ones that concern me the most are as...
  14. Graine

I simply used a translator.....so many in this game don't speak english and yet it is a very mixed community -- which is a good thing.
  15. Graine

I agree that the bracelets are too expensive. It will take me a full day or a full day and a half with enchantments to produce 1 bracelet....seriously? Some changes are good but some are impossible for many players. And as always, the rewards are just plain silly.