• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Gordix

1. One Last Plea to Save the Forums!!!

Absolutely KEEP THE FORUMS and KEEP THEM UPDATED. It is horribly difficult to find what you are looking for on DIscord.
  2. Is Beta dying?

I've been playing about 7 years or more. I reached the end of chapters once at the end of Ch 14. I have 5 cities including Beta. I've slowed down my tech tree progress considerably as I'm only in Ch 17 in my two bigger cities. The others are stuck in Ch 15 waiting on Sentient goods. I still very...
  3. User Interface Like Button for Fellowship Conversations

Wow, that sounds like an awesome improvement. I often wonder who has actually read messages.
  4. Other "Produce" Pet Food in the MA as well as craft it.

I agree we need more Pet Food. I have a hard time keeping up and I don't use very many. I feed my Fire Phoenix when I remember, feed Ashen once per event, feed one bear for FA and one for when I need troops. I have still only been able to get between 20 and 25 in inventory. I don't understand...
  5. Discussion Crafting on Beta

I would much rather have a storage spot so re-arranging a city doesn't always have to be done between guest race chapters or by deleting buildings you don't want to delete.
  6. Not a Bug Gain supplies not counting all gained supplies

I am working the quest to "Gain a decent amount of supplies" which for me is 47,200. I also cycle the regular quests so I get the most supplies, especially when collecting advanced tools. I get 13k supplies from completing the produce advanced tools and collect 200k coins. The "Gain a decent...
  7. Discussion [Discussion] Valentine's Event

I agree completely. It would be nice if it was made known to new players that they shouldn't scout out too far. However, I have a newer city on beta and find in order to get expansions you have to scout. City expansions are too few and far between and I WILL NOT PAY 3000 diamonds for an expansion!
  8. Fixed [12675] Culture, military and expansion buildings switch places in Building menu

Today when I click on buildings/Culture, the first one listed is "Autumns' Greetings". The smaller ones are not there.