• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Golden Awaken

1. Golden Awaken

Won't fix Can't Reach the Tech Tree...

Hello @Dony & @Marindor ;) I'll do that and I'll post the feeback ASAP ;) Have a good day, GA Edit : I've tried 3 other Browsers (Opera, Firefox and Yandex), all 3 with the latest version and guess what, everything works perfectly under HTML5 ;)
  2. Golden Awaken

Good Day @Marindor ;) Yes, I've done it but still the same. It works under the Flash version though. Under HTML5, I've got the screen which is shown on the first message (Screenshot). Kind Regards, GA
  3. Golden Awaken

Up ! Please, is there anyone who can help. I'm stopped in my progress since i Can't reach the Tech Tree... Kind Regards, GA
  4. Golden Awaken

Greetings everyone ;) Game version: v1.89-beta.12-(0b1e381) (2019-09-25 11:45) HTML5 Yes/No: Yes Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Google Chrome --> Version 77.0.3865.90 (Build officiel) (64 bits) Operating System: Win7 Account name: Golden Awaken Humans or Elves: Humans...
  5. Golden Awaken

Battle Warrior training

Greetings Everyone ;) How Shocking!!!!! Of course they don't have set buildings but depending on the way you play the game (catering vs fighting), you've got buildings to help you out with both strategies ;) If you're a fighter, you have marvellous AW that gives you every 3 hours barracks'...
  6. Golden Awaken

Cannot reproduce Troop Training Timer Wrong

Greetings Everyone ;) @Rinkidink , I really don't think it's a bug. Have a look at your cursor (it shows 1 on your slide) All you've got to do is to move it to the right, you should be able to train a lot more Sorceresses ;) Kind Regards, GA
  7. Golden Awaken

Answered Magical Chess Set...

Greetings Everyone ;) Thank you @Jasper . I thought so. Kind Regards, GA
  8. Golden Awaken

Answered Magical Chess Set...

Greetings Everyone ;) I've got a doubt ;) With the Version 1.82, are we able to craft only one piece of the Magical Chess Set or do we have to destroy the whole set and get it through Crafting again? I can't remember, Thanks for your responses ;) Kind Regards, GA
  9. Golden Awaken

Fixed [27693] Can't load the Game...

Fixed on my side. Thanks a lot ;)
  10. Golden Awaken

Fixed [27693] Can't load the Game...

Game version: v1.83-(e0e55db) (2019-06-24 18:11) HTML5: Yes Game world: zz1 Browser + version: Chrome Version 75.0.3770.100 (Build officiel) (64 bits) Operating System: Windows 7 Account name: Golden Awaken Humans or Elves: Humans Reproducibility: 5/5 Current situation: The Game won't load...
  11. Golden Awaken

Discussion Spire of Eternity

Greetings everyone ;) I would say they activate the Spire today to see if we encounter any bugs related to the Event. And so far, except for the 2 bugs you've noticed, everything seems in place ;) Kind Regards, GA
  12. Golden Awaken

[Battle] New Set-Buildings ?

Greetings eveyone ;) We already have Buildings that produce different units (AW), so just like @Loki Blue , which other units would you like to get from a different building? Kind Regards, GA
  13. Golden Awaken

Discussion Spire of Eternity

Greetings Everyone ;) @Marindor I just notice that the opponent troups are right away 3* (meaning they already have either offensive or defensive bonuses). Since we got 3 levels on the Spire, could it be possible to increase the opponent level as we go up the Spire? Kind Regards, GA Edit : I...
  14. Golden Awaken

Other New uses for KPs

Greetings Everyone ;) Now it's me that probably don't understand what you're asking for... KPs spent on AW give you a chance to really improve something you choose according to your gameplay. By doing so, you'll be able to reduce the number of Workshops, Armories, et so on (that means gain of...