• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by filiander

1. filiander

Discussion Aqua Splendor

I tried after reading your post. I got no update. I can play the event-quests on my mobil, because I started browsergame for a short time, but I cant hopp through the ring. This menu is not available.
  2. filiander

Discussion Aqua Splendor

Hurray, one of my season- quests: "Hopp through ring in Event!". How shall I solve that on my mobil? And still no excuse from Inno.
  3. filiander

Discussion Aqua Splendor

But that there is no update is no bug. Its an error that Inno made, in starting the event on monday, but the update at thursday, as allways. I believe someone couldnt imagine that these two things have to start together. There is non excuse for that fault possible.
  4. filiander

Discussion Aqua Splendor

That also works on android. Tried it right before. Thank you @Heffernan
  5. filiander

Discussion Aqua Splendor

No event either. Had an event-clock. What are this people paid for?
  6. filiander

No Discusion about advertising?

Thats my point.
  7. filiander

I am on with mobil, cant press ctrl+f5
  8. filiander

Thanks for answering. No. I will not stop addblocker. So this thread is not for me. But I think: Implementing advertising in this game is the worst idea Inno ever had. They get money for every click and our nervs will get killed.
  9. filiander

https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/advertisements-in-the-game.18714/unread I cant reach this side. All other but not this. Why is it blocked
  10. filiander

Discussion Mama Juul's Fusion Feast

F...... awfull. Bad building. Bad chances to win dailys BBadchances to get good items in the gameboard , by changing hhief hats. What else to say?
  11. filiander

Fixed [44326] Login not possible (app version)

Its monday. Where is the fix?
  12. filiander

Question I need help with my bumbelbee

I need to build my bumbelbee. Therefor I need 2 things. At first someone who wants to give runeshard in change. If he wants to have runeshards for an other wonder in change, maybe I can help. I have more than 200 runeshards for bumblebee for example. At second I need quickfiller to fill the...
  13. filiander

Game performance?

Cant come into game with my mobil. It is starting but the fsult message tells me thst someting is missing. I can write and I can do all other things, so is not my internet
  14. filiander

Discussion Lucky Little Fin

There is no daily reward. I'm not sure to get the building to stage 10 also I have fed the Ashen Kakadu for this event the first time
  15. filiander

Discussion The Buried City

Can it be, that there is someting wrong? Game us freezing after a few minutes at browser, FF, Windows10 But aapart of that, I really like the donkeys near the city. The pictures during loading the different pages are great, too And the evo you get is in chapter 18 or 19 a great building, I think.