• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Fastandfurious

1. Fastandfurious

Confirmed [43481] Diamond amount reduced without explaination

Pfff . What a mess. I had 450 which were saved for the spire, now 0. I ´m stuck on 2nd lvl of the spire for the rest of week.
  2. Fastandfurious

Discussion Season of Dreams

Ah ok. My mistake then. Thank you for the correction. So I rushed my chapter for nothing. Unless you fight , which I don’t on beta as it takes too much time, there is really not much to win then for players who negotiate, which I guess is the vast majority. At least the daily prices have...
  3. Fastandfurious

I’m 90% sure it was a free price some weeks ago. I saved all the milestones buildings to collect when I would be in the next chapter. I am there now. I think there were more real buildings to be won at first. Today I ended up collecting mostly unit instants, which I don’t really care of. I...
  4. Fastandfurious

I rushed my chapter to be able to collect some season of dreams buildings with the next chapter characteristics. What a disappointment . It turns out that the amuniship I was looking forward to collect has now been replaced by some rubbish. What a turn down! Season of dreams —> season of...
  5. Fastandfurious

Can’t wait for the « seasons of diamonds »
  6. Fastandfurious

For the record, I got an impossible daily quest yesterday: I had just built my first weeping willow in chap 10, that I was requested to collect 20k mana. Problem : one weeping willow only produces 2800 mana/day. In addition, if you log in the game only once in the evening, even 2k would be a problem
  7. Fastandfurious

it's my third 10 min instant so far. I got a 15 min one, some days ago. if we knew in advance the daily price to be earned, I think we wouldn't bother most of the time. Is there a list of daily prices to be won or has someone made one ?
  8. Fastandfurious

Discussion The Cauldron

I am also saving optional researches for event quests . And I hate being forced doing them. I completed some this week to get 3 diploma out of seven. But I won’t do more . Optional researches should remain optional. I can’t see any reason why this should be changed today. It’s a mistake to...
  9. Fastandfurious

Not a Bug Cauldron message does not go away

something doesn't make sense. it was said that we could use up to 5 effects; but the "bottoms up" window makes us use all the gobelets on the same effect. we can't get out of the loop. what is the point of using 9 times the same effect as only one can be used at the same time as said in this...
  10. Fastandfurious

Discussion Winter Magic 2022

the "winter set" tag shows only on the app. the screenshot from the PC version :
  11. Fastandfurious

Discussion Winter Magic 2022

SERIOUSLY ! I found out that there was a set to win when I saw a building tagged « winter set » in my inventory. Not a single info on this set? Not a single word about this set in the announcement ? Is this that the set production is so bad that it’s not worth mentioning (?!) . SMH So, how many...
  12. Fastandfurious

Discussion The Forbidden Ruins

It’s a nice set for new players, unfortunately it was undoable. I started a city 2 weeks ago. I am now in the middle of chap 2. Quest 63 reads as « collect 20 vision vapour » with no alternative. That’s not possible without access to the spire. Or I am supposed to disenchant all the 5...