• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Ergolas77

1. Ergolas77

Guide Event Notes by Platinum Leaf

Whispers of the Soul - October 2023 URL for the event notes by Platinum Leaf - https://tinyurl.com/WhispersOfTheSoul2023
  2. Ergolas77

Is Beta dying?

Within the last week or so, an alarming number of players in my fellowship have stopped playing Elvenar and have left the game.
  3. Ergolas77

Discussion A Gateway into the Past 2023

She did just that and was advanced in response by support. Nevertheless, I still think it should be EASIER for new cities not harder. I don't see what we are accomplishing by requiring research for these Magic Academy / Crafting Fellowships Tourney Spire Tourney, Fellowships, MA stuff should...
  4. Ergolas77

Discussion A Gateway into the Past 2023

I have a friend who just started playing a new city here in BETA, she is now in the middle of chapter 3. With the new research requirements and the first AW's showing up in chapter 4, this quest is a complete stop for her. As an alternative, why not "Spend 25 Knowledge Points" instead? She's a...
  5. Ergolas77

Guide Event Notes by Platinum Leaf

A Gateway Into the Past - September 2023 URL for the event notes by Platinum Leaf - https://tinyurl.com/AGatewayIntoThePast2023
  6. Ergolas77

Players Count Up, Mods Count Down

6!
  7. Ergolas77

Fixed [44816] Scoreboard is out of whack

This issue persists through the recent update to v1.180-beta.10-(3ded8a2) - html5 (2023-07-21 15:07)
  8. Ergolas77

Discussion Aqua Splendor

Is it possible to donate to the magic academy without brewing the potions on the first day of the week? If not, could we make that happen?
  9. Ergolas77

Fixed [44550] RR upgrades into next chapter without researching Advanced Scouts is possible

I can still decline the ch14 quests. That part has not been fixed yet. The rest seems solid.
  10. Ergolas77

Discussion Aqua Splendor

The buying knowledge points requirement seems a bit excessive in my opinion, especially since the cumulative cost increase is not reversable. #17 Buy 7 Knowledge Points #20 Buy 7 Knowledge Points (optional) #36 Buy 14 Knowledge Points #43 Buy 20 Knowledge Points
  11. Ergolas77

Fixed [44550] RR upgrades into next chapter without researching Advanced Scouts is possible

I just checked and it appears as though my city is in chapter 14 again and the issue looks to have been recently resolved @Deadeye Jerry . I am no longer able to upgrade a building with RR's to chapter 15, although I did do that earlier this morning on a mana plant for the event. Prizes in the...
  12. Ergolas77

I have sent a message asking if anyone else in my fellowship is experiencing this issue. Will let you know who responds "yes". I think the fighting might be more difficult now, which would be a big negative for other players who are staying put for a while like I am. I will remain where I am...
  13. Ergolas77

Yes, Shereana is also experiencing it. https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/44550-rr-upgrades-into-next-chapter-without-researching-advanced-scouts-is-possible.18789/post-115641
  14. Ergolas77

...aaaaand now a Magic Workshop. I now have a ch15 MR and MW that I should not have in my city. Ticket description updated.
  15. Ergolas77

I just picked up a chapter 15 Magic Residence in spire! :O