• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Empress Dee

1. Empress Dee

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

You don't. If you join after event starts, you are out of luck.
  2. Empress Dee

Was working fine last night on mobile, now unreadable (in background) again
  3. Empress Dee

Contribution roster looks awesome on web version, unusable on mobile.
  4. Empress Dee

Where is the window that tells us who placed?
  5. Empress Dee

Can you post a link to a spreadsheet or the actual data rather than a picture?
  6. Empress Dee

Discussion The Forbidden Ruins

I I used to be able to get a fully-evolved item plus. They then restricted how many quests you could do, which results in not being able to get all of the artifacts UNLESS YOU SPEND MONEY. I'm sure this is by design. I get that they need to make money, and I have bought a lot of diamonds in the...
  7. Empress Dee

User Interface Add Spire and Tourney Bank totals to main fellowship page.

Possible that I missed it, but I'd like to be able to tell how many points are in bank while the event is not. Active, rather than just the possible size of the bank.
  8. Empress Dee

Discussion The Forbidden Ruins

I posted this in suggestions, but given that they skipped the last FA, this event should include prize that allows you to get Bobbin's artifacts.
  9. Empress Dee

Events Skipped FA & artifacts

I'm all on board with the skippd FA in beta, but the problem is that it doesn't give ppl opportunity to pick up missing artifacts. I you skip FA in live worlds, please make sure that the artifacts are available in the event.
  10. Empress Dee

Events FA checklist

It would be incredibly helpful if a tab were added to Fellowship during Fellowship Adventure indicating wherther a member has placed in each stage. Name, stage1, stage2, stage3 _______________________________ JohnDoe, yes,no,yes Frodo,no,no,no Bilbo,yes,yes,yes
  11. Empress Dee

New Game Features Spectral stone

Ther spectral stone is placed too close to other resources, way too easy to accidently spend it. Its also pretty worthless in that it only applies to one slot rather than the whole encounter.
  12. Empress Dee

Spectral Stone in Spire [screenshot]

This shows without the division in mobile. It is WAY TOO EASY to accidently spend it, should be further separated so that you can't soend unintentionally. Also, its pretty worthless that it only appliest to one square, not the whole encounter.
  13. Empress Dee

Fixed [38007]server error on NH

Same issue on Android mobile. REALLY frustrating as my current task is to give neighborly help.
  14. Empress Dee

Discussion Autumn Zodiac 2021

So bonus VV are with every recipe crafted? I.e. you craft something worth 1 VV, and get 4 as long as bear is fed?
  15. Empress Dee

Discussion Autumn Zodiac 2021

Stats work