• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by eltina

1. Discussion Release Notes version 1.154

in APP Now it is possible to insert emoijes in chat and messeging. maybee we also soon get the time in chat.
  2. Duplicate Can not see expires days on builings

If I open my inventory find an open “unleashed Unit upgrade” in the text I Can read that i expire after 5 days. for me it will be okay I Can read the expire days in the text.
  3. Duplicate Can not see expires days on builings

Game version: v1.150.0-462deb8.256 ( zz 1.152) Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: IOS 15.4.1 Operating System or Mobile Device: APP Screen resolution: Account name: Eltina Humans or Elves: Elf Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens...
  4. Discussion Release Notes version 1.152

If it first possible to take tournament from chapter 4 And spire in chapter 5. sorry to say to all new player. you must be in chapter 5 before you Can get in FS ;-(
  5. Discussion Naturally Amazing

In APP on spells buildings I Can Found the new 6 small field. But it not possible to se the expires day ;-(
  6. Battle A match training center

Many newcomers want to learn to fight. It will also be able to be used by those who are always struggling in spiers and tournaments. Eg. when researching new army, to see how it works in different situations. To be able to open the match area, then there are 10 matches in different difficulty...
  7. Fixed [39409] Neighborhelp - Internal error

It the same in app on the green hand
  8. Discussion Runeshard Changes

Many of my first AW are in lvl 30 of this reason I Can now get change with other player, giv me 30 runes = 450kp and I give you the same back. I use my Rune in the swap thread. now we stop to give the small city Rune, because else the small city Can not use oure kp swap messager. there are still...
  9. Discussion Runeshard Changes

We have kp swap thread. we also give runes when we write. now the small city have problem, there is lock for more kp. the small city get kp from runes, and the small city give other kp, becaus the small city have not many runes.
  10. Live version of update 1.147 includes changes to FA

On live I also in a FS that use spreadsheet. but not all member Can use it and we all time missing 5 member. the information Will BE Nice to have in Elvenar and not in something else place.
  11. Live version of update 1.147 includes changes to FA

I like that the game in next FA just make the badges and we not all the time push on the badges. hope the developer have time to make this change. in the FS I am in we use a lot of time to inform what we have...
  12. Not a Bug Can not Teleport The Sleepy titan

Thanks just that it will be write in the text. on live I have member i FS, there also have get the new Building in the city, only to see that it have expaire day ;-( we take a lot in turnament, and get a lot of broken shards, off this reason we do not need the building Right now. we can...
  13. Not a Bug Can not Teleport The Sleepy titan

Ok. it is a new building from the event. so when the building is not in town but in stock. then you should be able to read in the text that it is valid for x days. So you do not put the building in you city and find out that it is expiring. I can not use broken shards right now, so now I delete...
  14. Not a Bug Can not Teleport The Sleepy titan

Game version: v1.146.2-cc584dc.256 ( zz 1.148) Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: IOS 15.1 Operating System or Mobile Device: APP Screen resolution: Account name:[/B] Eltina Humans or Elves: Elf Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens...
  15. UI - Show zero scores in Spire and Tournament

And i APP you only se picture, then if more People’s use the same picture, it is not possible to se the missing person. please be possible, to tush the picture and se the name ;-)