• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by ElfMaGorr

1. ElfMaGorr

Discussion The Air Traders' Voyage

To place evo building to inventory could not be complicated if it would be placed as basic building (stage 1) plus appropriate numbet of relevant artifacts. It would not even change the data model of inventory.
  2. ElfMaGorr

City Evolving buildings teleportable at certain levels with special teleport items.

There is another option: teleport any envolving building as the basic (stage 1) building PLUS relevant number of appropriate artifacts. Easy to implement, without any need to change data model.
  3. ElfMaGorr

Tournament City

It is very easy - go in research only up to IV. chapter and do NOT open optional Squad Size Upgrades (#3, 4 and 9), stop research before Squad Size Upgrade #10 - then you will need only T1 goods for tournament encountes. Build enough workshops (at least 10-12) and residences (20 and more) and...
  4. ElfMaGorr

Discussion Elvarian Carnival

After one year of experiments we are back in the old system: line of fixed 131 quests and line of daily quests and 3 treasures. Only the reward is the evolving nonsense. :) Another set of specific "artifacts".
  5. ElfMaGorr

Fixed [29415] Winter Magic wrong text

Asked help 3 times and needed 4 times
  6. ElfMaGorr

User Interface Easy changes in some places

Nice ideas, but number 3 - why not to show the tournament time directly - there is place enough
  7. ElfMaGorr

[FA] Lock in Fellowship Advetnures waypoint

I support this idea but with OPENED way points as default option
  8. ElfMaGorr

Trader Auctions

Why? In the case of auction you will have no possibility to choose who will receive artifact offered by you.
  9. ElfMaGorr

Trader Auctions

There are a number of objects (e.g. Artifacts for some evolving buildings) that some players do not intend to use and others would appreciate them very much. Therefore, I suggest to add the possibility not only to disenchant such objects for spell fragments but to offer them to others for equal...
  10. ElfMaGorr

Fellowship Adventure badge pool

I support the idea of FA badge pool with the access only to players who have already placed 1 badge in map as proposed by @PrimroseSylvia. In such situation, badges from the pool could be placed in map only by mages and archmage.
  11. ElfMaGorr

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Any news regarding expected rewards?
  12. ElfMaGorr

[Tournaments] Reduce Tournament encounters

I vote YES. I fully support this excellent idea.