• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Elderflower

1. Elderflower

Ads in the game?

Thank you for this. I keep seeing this message about visit me in the Hobby Room and had no idea what it was talking about or where to find the hobby room. I have seen the advertising videos. Doesn't seem to be too much of a hassle. I don't have to watch them and if I do, I get something. So long...
  2. Elderflower

Fixed [44326] Login not possible (app version)

It seems to be a larger issue because although I am successfully playing Beta on my laptop I am suddenly getting a whole lot of entry level quests. - like "upgrade workshops to level 4" or "move a building" or "complete 15 provinces" "place 8 expansions". So it looks as if there is a bigger...
  3. Elderflower

Duplicate Update impossible

Same here. I'm running on a Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 model SM-X 700. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but to no avail.
  4. Elderflower

Fixed [39409] Neighborhelp - Internal error

Yes it's the same for me too. I can give neighbourly help but if I go to the map it centres on my city and not their city. This is only for the three members of my FS that I had a problem with. All other members when I go to the map from their city it stays centred on their city.
  5. Elderflower

Discussion Easier Neighbourly Help

This is such a useful feature. Thank you very much
  6. Elderflower

Fixed [39422] Ancient Wonder button is not available after giving NH using the new system

---------- Game version: (v1.148-beta.11-(63cb829) - html5 (2022-02-22 22:24) Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome Operating System or Mobile Device: Laptop Linux Cinnamon Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080 (16:9) Account name: Elderflower Humans or Elves: Elves...
  7. Elderflower

Fixed [39409] Neighborhelp - Internal error

Me too. There's three members of my FS that give this error. They are not very active but not completely dormant. I can get into their cities but if I try to aid them there it gives the same error. Just to add that when I visit the city but then try to view them on the map - the map goes back to...
  8. Elderflower

Discussion Misty Forest 2021

Thank you. That will be much better especially for newer players
  9. Elderflower

Discussion Misty Forest 2021

I have a complaint about the timing of the quests. I am on the daily quests now and yesterday's was a choice between encounters or Spire encounters - when the Spire had just ended the night before. Today's is between encounters and tournament encounters and the tournament ended last night. I...
  10. Elderflower

Fixed [38007]server error on NH

It is also very embarrassing. I have one neighbour who is a regular helper to me and I cannot reciprocate at all. I have written to them explaining why but I wish someone could find a workaround soon
  11. Elderflower

Fixed [38007]server error on NH

Yes.That is exactly what I have found
  12. Elderflower

Discussion New Feature - Fellowship Progression

For a while today when I gave neighbourly help to people who had helped me, instead of getting tools with my coins I was getting the little hearts. I wondered what they were for but it stopped after a while so I assumed it was just a temporary bug
  13. Elderflower

Fixed [37686] can't claim rewards from ended event quest line

Thanks for that. I did exactly as you suggested and moved a building. The quest line reappeared and I was able to collect
  14. Elderflower

Cannot reproduce Tournament bugged...

Me too and I haven't switched fellowship. Also the tournament box took a long time to open. However I just exited the game and came back in again and everything was normal so obviously just a temporary glitch