• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Eilin

1. Undocumented changes

:)
  2. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Chapter 20 Bracelets 118k Coins 28077k
  3. Discussion Season of Dreams

This is a premium prize. You can unlock it by paying here :)
  4. Discussion The Cauldron

A specific potion is not assigned to a specific chapter, but depends on the number of diplomas. I have the first 6 potions unlocked, although my diplomas are not from the first 6 chapters. They are from different chapters.
  5. Fixed [42518] Cant produce goods

Same here
  6. Time to say Goodbye

I wish you all the best Jack and thank you for all the work you did ♥ Take care :)
  7. (Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

Thank You @Karvest :) Will it be an individual game or for the FS?
  8. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Wouldn't it be easier to just inform players about all changes and features? I think it would be easier for both sides. For players, because they would know what is a bug and what is an intended change/feature. For QA Team/support, because they would not have to respond to a lot of...
  9. FA FA Map Waypoints

+1
  10. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

It doesn't work anymore :( We just tested it in our FS. A Player was participating on the 1st map, but not on the 2nd, and didn't get the rewards :( Too bad it was very useful ...
  11. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Thas has ever been true. In all previous adventures, you only had to contribute on the first map to get rewards from all of them (or only on second map to get rewards from the third too). Checked many times on live server and it always worked. It was just that hardly anyone knew about it ;)...
  12. Discussion The Forbidden Ruins

Wrong city, I meant this :)