• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Drea

1. Discussion Winter Magic

In the last event I got 41 Wishing Wells from the daily prizes and the ones between the artifacts. It's been 60 days since I put all of them in my live city and milked them until unblock 6 premium expansions. They still have 40 days of function and I expect to get 2 more expansions. To summarize...
  2. Discussion Winter Magic

This is the first time that I dont feel the need to participate in an event. Before this, I always thought that no matter how difficult it was, if I miss it I was going to stay behind the rest, specially with prizes like the phoenixes and the bears. And even if the main prizes were not that...
  3. Old artifacts

I would like to know when the players could obtain old artifacts like the phoenixes ones. I dont understand the logic behind offering the buildings in the MA but not the items to upgrade them to, at least, a reasonable level to be actually useful. The people that arrived to the game after those...
  4. New Game Features Spire of Eternity's improvements

The Spire was a really good move to give Elvenar that dungeon-style alternative for players that dont like tournaments or play in fellowship, so they can also have 'their thing'. But as I could confirm these first months since its appearance, it wasnt a popular option for most of the players...
  5. Discussion Release Notes version 1.89

So you cannot place back teleported buildings from the inventory that requires population if this is negative or not enough at that moment?
  6. Discussion Autumn Zodiac

It is possible to acquire 2 brown bears in this event?
  7. Discussion Autumn Zodiac

Thank you for this information. It's very clear on the workshops side, but I still have doubts on manufactories. Taking that example of that player in the Fairies that should use a Chapter 4 workshops but since there isn't any workshops upgrade on that chapter it has to go back to the third one...
  8. Discussion Autumn Zodiac

I don't play Beta, but I regularly comes here to see what's next in live world. I'm a bit confused with this 'previous or current chapter' in manufactories and 'third last chapter' in workshops thing. In live world i'm in the woodelves (chapter 9) and I already researched the T1 manufactories...
  9. Discussion Autumn Zodiac

Elvenar designers dont give a cow* about negotiators/caterers, otherwise we would have seen a Black phoenix that reduces negotiations costs by 20% (im not even talking about 50%) for 12 hours instead of the aureate fraud. So just sit there and watch fighters party-rocking with the Fire one in...
  10. Events Artifacts

Now that phoenixes can be crafted in the magic academy, could you add phoenix artifacts to the next week adventure's rewards in the common servers? Or maybe design something like an 'Universal Artifact' that could level up 1 stage of whichever evolving building you want to? That would be great...
  11. Make "Storm" and "Aureate" pet food last longer

+99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999,99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
  12. More possibilities to negotiate

The tournaments top scorers from my server has been the same ones for a while. They are mostly in the same fellowship and have the same tournament strategy aswell. Until last november they usually made 7k the 1º, 8k with a lot of effort. The 2º and 3º were around 6k. They made these points in a...
  13. More possibilities to negotiate

Fire phoenix, temporary military enhancing buildings, Grounds of the Orc Strategist and Vallorian Valors in the magic academy... There is a reason why not many months ago the tournament's average scores of the top 3 was between 6k-8k and today the new normal is +10k points every week. But for...
  14. More possibilities to negotiate

I welcome all these new mechanics and alternatives to make the game more diverse and entertaining, but Elvenar has been quite unfair recently to the people who like me, rely on negotiations instead of fights to play. The phoenix event introduced a game changer building with the Fire one, which...
  15. Phoenix for new players

Hi, I want to know if the phoenixes will be available in the future for the new players that started after the event. The pet food appears in the MA an average of twice per day and the people who just started cant even use them. It will be nice if the players could purchase the phoenixes lvl. 1...