• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Dollarbang

1. Fixed [37955] Error for Neighborly Help

I'm not able to provide World help. The attached popup occurs. When acknowledged, the game downloads again, and is opened in the city view.
  2. Not a Bug Missing reward from tournament

Is the attached picture of the tournament reward normal?
  3. Fellowships Fellowship game play

For personal reasons, I left a msg with the fellowship that I wouldn't be playing for the foreseeable future. When i retuned to play the game I noticed that chats were cleared and there was only one msg in mail. I also noticed I wasn't in a fellowship too. I msg'd the archmage to find out why...
  4. Incomplete Quest display

The text for displaying the quest notes needs help.
  5. Duplicate Chat is down

Broke on Firefox, Windows 7 Pro
  6. Duplicate Enemy avatars are missing

Using an iPad to play the game and when selecting the fight, some of the avatars are missing.
  7. Not a Bug Fellowship Invitation

It looks like the player is asking to join. So why can't I accept it.
  8. Not a Bug Fellowship Invitation

I'm a mage in our fellowship. There are several aspirants wanting to join, but for some reason, I'm not able to accept or invite anyone.
  9. Fixed [33442] Barracks units blinking and wrong timers

Try logging out and back in. That cleared the count for me, as well as added the troops to the barracks.
  10. Shortcuts

Entering "/who" (without quotes) in the chat window displays the players in your fellowship that are currently online. What other shortcuts are available?
  11. Fixed [32674] World map missing assets

I was just about to look for this error, glad others are seeing the same thing...I thought I needed to have my eyes checked
  12. Fixed [TECH-5353] Airships event - no more crystals around the city

i received 6 fuel cells. only after i closed a tab under firefox which was playing a standard elvenar game.