• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Dl. Goe

1. Server(s) down

same here - RO -
  2. Multiple Brown bears & fire phoenix

I agree 100% with what you have said, but I don’t consider we are in this situation….we are talking about some events that took place years ago, meanwhile a lot of people join the game; did they have any chance to acquire multiple bases? And even if we talk about players that were registered at...
  3. Multiple Brown bears & fire phoenix

How did you arrived at a specific price? As far as I know they have never released bases for sale.
  4. Multiple Brown bears & fire phoenix

I’m glad you didn’t advice to buy each fight with diamonds….that’s an option too :) agree, but only if you use a couple of them instead of a phoenix; and only for two units...while I guess, for someone with multiple birds, the gamechanger units are the heavy-ranged; am I wrong?
  5. Multiple Brown bears & fire phoenix

I don’t understand why you say so…if you know a way one could get a new base, please share with us.
  6. Multiple Brown bears & fire phoenix

I would like to hear opinions whether it is fair or not to allow a few people using multiple brown bears and fire phoenix (it doesn’t even have a plural, as far as I know), while the majority of players is strictly forbidden from acquiring multiple such items. Please, don’t use this thread as a...
  7. Rebalance of evolving buildings/unfairness towards newer players

little bee, Ok, you found one, yes, it was fishing, my bad; all that I can say in my defence is that next answer to you says: I believe you talk in good will and with common sense; but if you look at the rest of the posts… And yes, agree to disagree, game-play over principals, if you say so...
  8. Rebalance of evolving buildings/unfairness towards newer players

You are one of the very few who said why they consider something appropriate and not only what they want. I find your opinion acceptable apart from one point: fairness should take precedence over game-play experience, unless you deny something like this exists; and about solving the problem (if...
  9. Rebalance of evolving buildings/unfairness towards newer players

No salandrine, you missed the point; obvious someone new has to catch-up; but those 2 building (that bring so much attention) if you have them in multiple copies are “game changer”; and no one (new in the game) has the chance to obtain multiple of them (as most people who yell/insult me have)
  10. Rebalance of evolving buildings/unfairness towards newer players

Palmira, believe me, affecting the other players has never been my first option; that’s why my main idea was of a constant increase of prizes value’. On the other hand, whenever devs. agreed that something require a fast a bloody fix, such solutions were implemented (remember the downgrade of...
  11. Rebalance of evolving buildings/unfairness towards newer players

sorry Rill, but I will end the dialog with you here; you have insulted me and without any reason; if you cannot/don’t want to understand that fair means equality of chances, not of end-results, that’s not my problem. The fact that you peeked on me and then tried to insult me speaks relevantly...
  12. Rebalance of evolving buildings/unfairness towards newer players

Little bee, based on your last post, I’m ready to believe you are talking in “good will and with common sense” and that’s already something good…at least for me :) Now, what I don’t understand/agree with you, is why do you consider turning a blind eye as the best solution? At least if you...
  13. Rebalance of evolving buildings/unfairness towards newer players

Simply put, it throws me into a caste system; and I dislike such kind of segregations. Rill, I don’t know why did you look for me on a russian server, the romanian one would be appropriate. And about your point of view: all buildings that you mention were offered on a regular basis (at least if...
  14. Rebalance of evolving buildings/unfairness towards newer players

Lovec Krys, what you say is that players accounts’ will never be equal….and I consider it normal; they should be different based on personal goals, taste, time invested, money invested, to name a few. While I say it is unfair if not all of us have the same chances, for example to benefit (or...
  15. Rebalance of evolving buildings/unfairness towards newer players

I really don’t know how to explain it better….it is obvious that having multiple bear/phoenix is a game changer, in all aspects of the game: by all benefits they bring directly from tournament and spire (try to count them) and not-directly (aka allowing players to keep 1/3 the number of...