• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Dimma

1. Dimma

Chapter 19 coming soon?

Jeez ,, I've been stuck on ch 16 in my main world for ages,, man that's a slow chapter,, will it get better?
  2. Dimma

Discussion New Feature - Fellowship Progression

How long is the earned points saved?
  3. Dimma

Incomplete Works on the phone not on the tablet

So sorry forgot to tell you ,, I reinstalled the app twice and all of a sudden it worked :) Thank you for your patience.
  4. Dimma

Done that. Didn't work. I've done every upgrade available, optimased and cleaned every thing. My tab version is 8.1.0 is it to old?
  5. Dimma

Not a Bug No game board for the winter event

I have 1.117 on the phone and the tablet. Phone works tablet still doesn't.
  6. Dimma

The new update works on the phone but it keeps reload a bit random I can't get in at all on the tablet. Using the app on both.. the numbers are different in the bottom of page
  7. Dimma

Discussion Winter Magic - The Snow Owl Express

Like the owl and when I read about the blizzard I visioned a blizzard to find things in, like the fog..... not..
  8. Dimma

Not a Bug Winter Event Icon not showing

I updated the app and restarted my tablet . Can come in on beta at all . On my phone everything seems to work but I don't have an event icon ... is there one?
  9. Dimma

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

I think the bracelets and arcane residue were far to expensive to make. Kinda sucked the fun out of it, otherwise I liked the new FA. Was a bit dissapointed of the prizes though, I think that the amount of work that was put in to make these changes the black lotus felt outdated.
  10. Dimma

Discussion The Mystery of the Misty Forest

I really like the forest, using the app and it can be tricky to make the lantern and the bulb thing work but with a little patience,,,, the quests I find very repetitive, to much relics
  11. Dimma

Discussion Tournament Changes (post-release)

Hi. I've just unlocked chapter 8 and the new tournament is great so far :D . I don't really get how to fight but my losses are much less with the new system. With the old I've pretty much done the ones I've needed and saved up plutons inbetween but it feels like I will do more now. Will be...