• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Dibaton

1. Gratitude and congratulations to the Elvenar team

Our lands are at war. It's so long.. but we believe a brighter day will come. In the meantime, I will share the work that I did with my pupils in orphanage. Such a medieval village made from clay. It's like in Elvenar. Peaceful fairytale town for peaceful people.
  2. Gratitude and congratulations to the Elvenar team

Hello! I'd like to share with you my another fanvideo in honor of the Elvenar game. I started this work before Elvenar Birthday. I'v been playing Elvenar for 3 years. The game was some way peaceful respite in tough days for me. This is my way of saying thanks to the InnoGames team for the...
  3. Gratitude and congratulations to the Elvenar team

8 years ago you gave us the Elvenar. I remember that we celebrate the birthday of the game in June. But I also noticed that Elvenar was released on April 8, 2015. On this occasion, I have prepared a small gift for the InnoGames team and for everyone who support and play the Elvenar. A small...
  4. Elvenar Fan Art

Thank you! :)
  5. Elvenar Fan Art

First of all, thanks to creaters of Elvenar! This game inspires :) I tryied to create something with Elvenar theme. You can see my 3d creation with Elvenar Character But... It's shame for me! I don't know the name of this wood elf. Could you please tell me her name? I choose this character...
  6. Events Chance to find more chests for helping neighbors

I had the idea that I wrote a few months earlier. Anyway, I'm glad to be back on the forum with another idea and discuss it :) I apologize for the violation of the voting procedure. I know that no such event has been announced. I just suggested it. It may not necessarily be related to St...
  7. Events Chance to find more chests for helping neighbors

Sorry for another idea, but you might find it interesting. There is a proposal to celebrate St. Patrick's Day with the Lucky Leprechaun. What luck would I like to find in the game? Now in the Elvenar we can find only 3 chests for the neighborhood help. Of course, if you have no building from...
  8. City New type of ground (fillers 1x1) with useful properties

I don't know if the game designers listened to my request. But I want to say thanks for the flower event in the game. I liked a lot of the buildings. But I especially like 1 * 1 fields with useful functions. Thank you!
  9. City New type of ground (fillers 1x1) with useful properties

I proposed not only decoration but decoration with useful properties (+ culture or mana or...). Do you remember Mana Plant or Gum Tree? It required only 1x1 but was very useful. I only ask about a more simple design (more flat) to emphasize taller buildings. Teleport? For a while, we played...
  10. City New type of ground (fillers 1x1) with useful properties

If you don't agree with the proposal, could you please tell about your opinion?
  11. City New type of ground (fillers 1x1) with useful properties

I'm absolutely in love with this game and the designer's works. You create a lot of awesome buildings and objects. But I have a mess in my city on the live server. Buildings overlap each other. Many beautiful objects merge into a mess. I can leave empty spaces between objects but I'd like to...
  12. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Hello! Is it right, that in the new FA I can use one type of T1 only?
  13. Discussion Tournament Changes (post-release)

Thank you! Does the final 19th chest have the same prizes?
  14. Discussion Tournament Changes (post-release)

Please tell me what prizes are available in new extra chests (11-19)?