• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Dawien

1. What has inno done well and what has been a bomb?

First part I agree with fully. I won't break down any existing buildings for an FA, only when I have empty spaces when I'm between chapters I will add buildings to play the FA. Second part I don't agree with completely. In live, my guild has always been in the top 10 of an FA but we are...
  2. Not a Bug No carnival on mobile

(Is it allowed to reply to archived bugreports?) I think my app has been updated to 1.73 now (it says zz 1.73) and now I can see the questgivers, but still not the prize-screen with the flags and all that?
  3. Not a Bug No carnival on mobile

Not seeing anything from the Carnival event either, no screens or quests etc. When is release 1.73 for mobile expected to be launched? Will we get additional time to finish the Carnival event then (if ypu can only play on mobile, not on computer?)?
  4. Not a Bug Cannot login to beta (browser only)

I'm experiencing the same issue this morning. Is it update-related again?
  5. Answered New Chapter

I thought I had read it before indeed, but couldn’t find it anymore so that’s why I asked (again). Thanks for confirming :)
  6. Answered New Chapter

Is the name of the new guestrace the Constructs? I have no clue how to look at the gamefiles so I’m totally relying on info I get on this forum ;)
  7. Stuck in the app!

If still useful: iPad iOS 12.1.1
  8. Stuck in the app!

Same problem here, I just switched from my regular acct to beta and am now stuck. I’ll wait a few mins and then reinstall the app. Need to get back to my dwarvenbreweries for the adventure ;)
  9. Discussion Days of Music QLE

Some accounts on Beta (including my own) are affected by a bug that is preventing us from seeing the event and its quests in our cities. I've been in touch with the team through a Support Ticket and they have assured me they are working on fixing it as soon as possible. I'm not sure if you need...
  10. Discussion Release Notes version 1.54

Not all indeed, but those prizes that were originally introduced in earlier events are affected ... (such as the Father Tree of Candy Cane which originates from 2016 I think) @Marindor confirmed this a few pages back:
  11. Discussion The Phoenix Cult

Sofar I have (only?) been lucky enough to win 3 daily prizes; the Galactical Egg, Spring Flower Cage and Phoenix Pavillion. The Wishing Well is high up on my wishlist but I have spent 2x 140 essence and 1x50 today and no luck; the first one got me KP, the second one got me instant time, the...
  12. Community based building - Question 1

I voted 4*1 however I do think 2*2 is a close second for me.
  13. Quests An idea on how to remove quest from FA (ACTIVE buildings)

+1 I would prefer this idea over the passive buildings.
  14. Events Split FA quests for 2 quest givers.

+1 I'd prefer 50% fewer clicks any time over not being able to have all quest-combo's open at the same time.