• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by DaenerysStormborn

1. DaenerysStormborn

Stormbringer

I never died. I cast a spell that left the illusion of a body, while I ran to the edge of the Western Sea Cliffs, and flung myself into the sky......only to fall, and fall, finally to land on the back of this King of the Skies. We cloaked ourselves in storm clouds and flew until the...
  2. DaenerysStormborn

Stormbringer

3. DaenerysStormborn

Discussion Chapter 17 - The Traders of Unur

Pauly- I agree....as an artist myself- the part I enjoy most is the "Graphic Puzzle" of placing buildings to fit, while building a beautiful city!! I detest being FORCED into a structure where I MUST sell buildings I like, just to meet the chapter storyline and tech tree as well as the Guest...
  4. DaenerysStormborn

Duplicate Wholesaler shows only 1 page

Hi, Trader only shows/allows page 1 of wholesaler. I cannot buy tier 2 or tier 3 goods from wholesaler. (This also happens on one other account.) Game version: __ v1.42-(9eddb12cc) (2017-10-27 9:21) Game world: __Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: __Firefox 56.0.2 (64-bit) Flash Player...