• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by CiraKelley

1. CiraKelley

No more forum, just Discord...

Meh, the Discord invite link doesn't even work right now on some browsers, Safari specifically. What a great idea to move everything over to a platform that doesn't work for everyone! :rolleyes:
  2. CiraKelley

No more forum, just Discord...

This was posted on the German forum. Looks like there *may be* a possibility that a couple of forums may remain open. Which ones those may be, who knows? Probably not the German one. LOL They don't seem to get along over there. Like @Verde said, the US and EN have petitions to keep those forums...
  3. CiraKelley

Is Beta dying?

Another day with spam posts all over the official discord channels. :rolleyes::confused: I think I’ll be deleting my account over there. I’m tired of it already. It’s much easier to get hacked on a large discord server with very little moderation being done. Having game mods just doesn’t cut it...
  4. CiraKelley

Players Count Up, Mods Count Down

1 :)
  5. CiraKelley

Is Beta dying?

I would also like to add to this… how do we continue to create bug reports on discord when we are not allowed to upload screen shots over there? Screen shots are pretty important to have for all sorts of situations that come up when discussing gaming scenarios.
  6. CiraKelley

Question Hobby room for everyone?

The original poster asked a genuine and logical (and normal) question, since this has been tested for a while now. It would be nice to know if there is any news on this. Sometimes asking a question will indeed result in some answers from the staff. :)
  7. CiraKelley

-1!
  8. CiraKelley

9. CiraKelley

10. CiraKelley

Uh oh, I see two mods online :eeek: 1 :)
  11. CiraKelley

12. CiraKelley

18 :esmile:
  13. CiraKelley

20! :diamond::diamond::diamond: