• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by charlemagne3

1. charlemagne3

Announcements and Release Notes (Discord)

They make money off events, not FAs
  2. charlemagne3

Announcements and Release Notes (Discord)

Not joining discord. They make their money from subscriptions, and selling your information...and then there is the political aspect of it...No thank you.
  3. charlemagne3

No more forum, just Discord...

Not joining discord. They make their money from subscriptions, and selling your information...and then there is the political aspect of it...No thank you.
  4. charlemagne3

Season of Secrets

If the only way to get information is to join yet another platform - I will strongly consider closing my Inno account
  5. charlemagne3

Answered What is Culture Bonus 3 and how do I reach it

so then the wiki thing said level 3 was 160% so if I understand correctly I have 251% so I am still missing something.
  6. charlemagne3

So I read "Level 3 will increase it from 150 % to 160 %, this Bonus level is intended to be reachable through Neighborly Help." When the new tasks started I've been asked for level 3 bonus (which it would seem I have) or find room for several of the very old basically worthless culture...
  7. charlemagne3

What is Culture Bonus 3 and how do I reach it
  8. charlemagne3

Discussion Mama Juul's Fusion Feast

No - I had hoped that they (INNO) would fix the problem as I anticipated that I was not the only with the problem
  9. charlemagne3

So these crystal caps don't work. I checked production before using the caps. I put two down and there is no change in production - production should have gone up..so why bother to put any of the others down or why bother giving them if they don't do anything. Is there a trick to how they...
  10. charlemagne3

Same. I placed a couple of them and zip
  11. charlemagne3

New Game Features Need phoenixes and bears base to use those artifacts

Would love to use up some of my artifacts - for useful items like phoenixes (5 different flavors) and bears (at least 5 flavors). I have the artifacts. What I don't have are the bases.
  12. charlemagne3

Discussion Chapter 18 - Team Spirit

I've done a brief scan of the posts here and didn't see anyone commenting on this - the quests are not self evident, at least to me they aren't . So for example "Do 10 Trials" - what does that mean? what is considered a trial? I've had the same issue with the an earlier (meaning 2 quests...
  13. charlemagne3

Discussion Release Notes version 1.96

Thank you CrazyWizard for the update. Just a few thoughts. From my view point - extending the feature to the world map is the solution. Since it works in the mobile app - it should be a straight forward game enhancement. Personally, except when traveling, I only use the mobile app to do my...