• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by cb5691

1. NEW website Elvenstats.com!

Does anyone know if elvenstats has stopped updating? Since the new changes with the wonders, the data on culture and population are no longer correct. I already sent an email, but no answer either. So I hope someone here knows. Thank you in advance !
  2. No comment

even with the update still -/- 380K culture :-( So I still can't do anything in my city, except tear down half the city. Of course I'm not going to do that... I really hope that this will be reversed, because this cannot be solved so quickly. If something needs to be adjusted, we would like...
  3. Change of Culture with the last Update

I also see that it is not just a few miracles, but all the ones I have in my city. Really, if this doesn't change, I'll have to stop playing after 8.5 years because I can't do anything anymore
  4. One Last Plea to Save the Forums!!!

nothing to add other than amen!
  5. No comment

Here too there is a cultural difference from +/+ 300K to -/- 600K, so on balance -/- 900K!! Too crazy for words and as a player you can't do anything anymore. What you have worked hard on all those years is destroyed in one fell swoop by inno, If this does not change then the exercise is over...
  6. Players Count Up, Mods Count Down

7. Players Count Up, Mods Count Down

8. Players Count Up, Mods Count Down

9. Players Count Up, Mods Count Down

10. Players Count Up, Mods Count Down

11. Players Count Up, Mods Count Down

12. Players Count Up, Mods Count Down

13. Players Count Up, Mods Count Down

14. Players Count Up, Mods Count Down