• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by cassy63

1. Dreamteamer mit ♥ suchen / searching

We dreamteamers - a harmonious and stress-free FA - would be happy about someone joining us :) come in and have fun wir dreamteamer - eine harmonische und streßfreie GM - würden uns über zuwachs freuen :) kommt rein und habt spaß
  2. Confirmed Adverts don't show any longer

after last update no advertising again :( Will inno be able to fix the error at some point and not re-install it with every update? and thanks for the information about the settings - unfortunately this error has nothing to do with it - and some people on the live worlds have been working on...
  3. Dreamteamer mit ♥ suchen / searching

We dreamteamers - a harmonious and stress-free FA - would be happy about someone joining us :) come in and have fun wir dreamteamer - eine harmonische und streßfreie GM - würden uns über zuwachs freuen :) kommt rein und habt spaß
  4. Fixed Graphics Error on Browser Version

same here
  5. Duplicate advertising

again is the advertising over google browser not reaching
  6. No comment

Well, that's "great" news :(( Are there now only people at inno who don't know the game and don't understand the meaning? What do we do with all the relics and awakened goods now? miracle expansion is no longer necessary :( and then where are all the combinations, fragments and restorations...
  7. Dreamteamer mit ♥ suchen / searching

A friendly hello! :) We are dreamteamers with ♥ who are not interested in faster, higher, further, but rather spend the little time together having fun and continuously maintain the city's expansion. However, healthy ambition is also welcome :) Therefore - if the RL allows it - at least 100...
  8. Question Hobby room for everyone?

I got a window where I clicked on the hobby room - and as with other games I also clicked reject - with other games I still get advertising here I'm suddenly excluded from it - can that be corrected?
  9. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

seriously ?? Tomorrow is not April 1st - this is probably a really bad April joke :(( as my predecessor already said - Inno now wants to scare away its last players in order to organize a GA in addition to an event in the run-up to Christmas?? falls inno, isn't there something better...
  10. I can't get into the tournament and spire

thx the % offer (40 h) can't open
  11. I can't get into the tournament and spire

same here :(( browser google up to date also the % offer can't open
  12. Dreamteamer mit suchen / looking for new players

Dreamteamer with ♥ still have places available and look forward to new players Dreamteamer mit ♥ haben noch Plätze frei und wir freuen uns auf hinzukommende Mitspieler
  13. Is Beta dying?

my two pence about shutdown forum: So in addition to the forum, the wiki and the posthorn (see posthorn info post about the beta change on September 25th, 23 building-hiding option also on browser) - as announced by mods themselves in various threads - should also be switched off so that all...
  14. Dreamteamer mit suchen / looking for new players

if you feel like a nice + active community - also more often the 10th and silver in the tower is very welcome wer lust auf eine nette + aktive gemeinschaft hat - auch öfter mal die 10. und silber im turm ist uns herzlich willkommen
  15. Dreamteamer mit suchen / looking for new players

if you feel like a nice + active community - also more often the 10th and silver in the tower is very welcome wer lust auf eine nette + aktive gemeinschaft hat - auch öfter mal die 10. und silber im turm ist uns herzlich willkommen