• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by CaptObvious

1. CaptObvious

Discussion The Mystery of the Misty Forest

Already made a comment about this event when it first started. I still feel the same (event is OK just not explained well) I have figured out how to play it now and the changes to show you where to use the lights to clear the mist have made it much better and I have been enjoying it But What...
  2. CaptObvious

Discussion The Mystery of the Misty Forest

As the actual play system of this event is different to previous events it would be helpful if the item description had wording that pointed out that you need to click and drag the item you want to one of the highlighted tile - that is not going to be obvious to everybody. I clicked on the...
  3. CaptObvious

Multiple fire phoenixes are ruining the game

I think an important point has been missed. The type of person that put in the effort to get 2 full fire phoenix would still be at the top of the leaderboard if inno had not added any of the evolving buildings. The people that try harder and put more into the game are always going to achieve...
  4. CaptObvious

Hire

"Peace through strength" fellowship is doing 10 chests a week and we are getting the silver on the spire each week now. We still have 2 open spaces
  5. CaptObvious

Peace Through Strength

Peace Through Strength We have added a few new players and are now a 10 chest a week fellowship. Still need a few more to fill up our team
  6. CaptObvious

Other recover artifacts

Yes it would be difficult for someone that already has 2 fire phoenixes and 2 brown bears to see the exploit, as you can only craft one of these buildings if you don't already have one. I can see an exploit as I have neither on the beta server. Point of view makes a big difference to what one...
  7. CaptObvious

Other recover artifacts

I do understand the pain of wrong choice I have a Aureate phoenix in my main city I like the idea but that could be exploited. Two ways I could think of. You could delete your fire phoenix from one or two levels ago and get the artifacts back and rebuild your fire phoenix at current level and...
  8. CaptObvious

Peace Through Strength

Peace Through Strength We are avid tournament players completing 7+ chests per week. We use google translate and all languages are welcome. Wir verwenden hier Google Übersetzer alle und alle Sprachen sind willkommen Nous utilisons google translate ici toutes et toutes les langues sont les...