• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by C-Nymph

1. C-Nymph

Fixed [45319] Visual glitch

Seems this bug made it to live servers with today's update. Posted a bug report on EN forum.
  2. C-Nymph

Answered is beta broken?

Lol, I love the wording you chose, since everything on beta is per definition broken, but that’s probably not the answer you were looking for ;)
  3. C-Nymph

Discussion The Cauldron

Same here. I love the spire not so much for the diamonds, but more for the other rewards. Time instants, CC's, magic buildings, genies, ... For my smaller city I also very much love it for the artifacts for the older evolvable buildings that I wouldn't otherwise be able to evolve there.
  4. C-Nymph

Discussion The Cauldron

I hate to burst that bubble, but I'd like to point you towards my post on EN (live) forum (https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/the-cauldron.17305/page-3#post-108233, text copied below). Yes, I did use the word exponentially twice in that post, I haven't in fact made the exact...
  5. C-Nymph

Discussion The Cauldron

Like I also said on the live forum: It will just be another forced spending of valuable resources to gain something you don't necessarily need at that moment. Your choice to do something in the game when you want to do it is being taken away (again). And no, choosing therefore to not participe...
  6. C-Nymph

Discussion Season of Dreams

No, these quests have not always been there. The quests that were there, were easy. These quests are in no way comparable, nor are the rewards.
  7. C-Nymph

Discussion The Fairy Queen's Garden

It's day 1 of the event, on beta, so no ;)
  8. C-Nymph

Cannot reproduce Session expired

I have the same error, tried to log in for the first time today (I wasn't logged in yet or playing the game when it happened like it did with Ulysses), but I also get immediately thrown back out to the message "session expired", on browser version.
  9. C-Nymph

Fixed [34638] Game is not loading properly

Chrome on Win7
  10. C-Nymph

Duplicate Not able to log in - game not loading

See also this bug report.
  11. C-Nymph

Fixed [34638] Game is not loading properly

Was just about to post this. Can confirm that this happens, in both Chrome and Firefox, so it's not a browser issue. I use windows 7, so not a windows issue either. EN and US servers are fine, it's beta that's the problem. As soon as you visit beta.elvenar.com or zz.elvenar.com, you get that screen.
  12. C-Nymph

Not a Bug Multiple errors in quest window on app

Thank you, I indeed tried that, yes. Didn't work sadly. Even powered off my phone and rebooted, that didn't change anything either. It still shows the May event stuff. Edit after reading your reply about the shuffle button on the other thread: that also still doesn't show up as usable, after...
  13. C-Nymph

I checked my app store; it said there were no updates...? See screenshot, when an update is available, it says “update”, if the latest available version is installed it says “open”. And always when I log into beta on the mobile app, if there is a new version needed it prompts a screen “update...
  14. C-Nymph

Fixed [34328] Winter magic - reveal two and double reward are not usable

On mobile app, I can’t use the reshuffle after opening one item on the shuffle board. Please ignore the weird May Celebrations event icons, I’ve already reported that. Point here is that the shuffle button doesn’t appear clickable (greyed out), where the magnifying glass does appear clickable...
  15. C-Nymph

Game version: N/A HTML5: N/A HTML5 Yes/No: N/A Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: iOS Version 1.116.2-c824643-256 (zz 1.118) Flash Player version: N/A Operating System or Mobile Device: Mobile Device Screen resolution: N/A Account name: C-Nymph Humans or Elves: Elves...