• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Brika

1. Confirmed [43481] Diamond amount reduced without explaination

I can confirm it too. I got my diamond back plus 10%. The value is approximately correct, I can't say exactly because I didn't have the exact status in mind.
  2. Confirmed [43481] Diamond amount reduced without explaination

Me too I've been waiting for an answer from support with a more detailed explanation since Thursday, after I only got the general answers before.
  3. Discussion Season of Dreams

There are additional prizes after waypoint 50, but be careful, even though all boxes say claim, you can only open one and then the others are gone.
  4. Not a Bug Cannot open winter magic on mobile

Now I finally got the update. So there is still hope for everyone.
  5. Not a Bug Cannot open winter magic on mobile

I started the game via the browser and suddenly I also have the questions in the app. However, I still don't have an update and I can't get the prices.
  6. Not a Bug Cannot open winter magic on mobile

Me too. I play with a tablet with Android 8.1.0 and Samsung Exerience version 9.5 But I can see the update with my mobile phone. It has Andoid 8.0.0 and Samsung Exerience version 9.0, which are older versions.
  7. Fixed [30387] No login to Beta whith App

It is enough to delete the data in the app cache. then you can log in into live again.
  8. Fixed [28413] Phoenix Chapter

I got my Phoenix in Chapter I. The set also has I, but both phoenix eggs in inventory are now at the dwarf stage. On the live world, that's not so. Is that a mistake? (Sorry my english ist google translate) Brika