• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by blackbudahflyb

1. blackbudahflyb

Discussion Winter Magic

Some ideas: Reduce the number of bricks needed to complete the house. Increase the number of hammers. Add/change benefits for the Gingerbread Mansion, to make it more appealing.
  2. blackbudahflyb

Discussion Winter Magic

You all are destroying these events. :confused: The last event I played on Beta, but passed on playing it in my 3 live cities. I will play this event here on Beta, see if I like the results...so far I don't, but maybe that will change. If this event continues to disappoint me, then I will pass...
  3. blackbudahflyb

Discussion Winter Magic

If I could I would LOVE this post!
  4. blackbudahflyb

Discussion Dr. Freakenspleen

I'm on beta to test new features, including events. So on beta I will likely play all the events, FA's, etc. However this event was boring and the prizes were just ok. This means that I will be opting out of this event when it hits live servers with all 3 of my cities there. I would rather...
  5. blackbudahflyb

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

The answer to the problem of people having many bears at high levels...or any other evolving building is simple: DO NOT allow more than one bear (evolving building type) to be placed in a city. Or even just after reaching 10 artifacts of a certain type a player can no longer collect them and...
  6. blackbudahflyb

Discussion Spire of Eternity

My feedback, after trying the Spire with the newest round of changes made: 1. I still love the convince feature. One more "try" would be great especially when needing 5 or more goods. 2. I still think that the goods prices are too high to be losing in each round of guessing. 3. I still think...
  7. blackbudahflyb

I played the most recent version of the Spire, here are my thoughts on it: 1. - Convince is FUN! 2. - Convince is expensive and with more goods needed, more chances need to be given. 3. - In Convince, the amounts of goods need to be lowered if we are to lose them each time we guess. If we don't...
  8. blackbudahflyb

Some stats: If I won the most common prizes (highest %) on map 1, I would get: 30 Diamonds 12 1hr instants 3 2hr instants 2000 Fragments 3 Catalysts 1 5% Portal Profit 4 coin/supply instants If I won the rarest prizes (lowest %) on map 1, I would get: 20 catalysts 12,000 Fragments 1 10% Portal...
  9. blackbudahflyb

Feedback: Positives: 1. Interesting new thing to do on Elvenar. 2. Convince costs seem feasible and I like that they are somewhat different from tournament negotiating/catering costs. 3. 1 battle for 1 chest is great! 4. Solo capability, with no one pressuring you to score a certain number of...
  10. blackbudahflyb

Discussion Carnival

I really like the event. The graphics are nice, the layout for the prizes/chests is simple to follow, and the flags make it easy and seemingly faster to reach prizes. However I am missing the 3rd set building, I won yesterday (already made a ticket) and in all the flags needed/chests opened to...
  11. blackbudahflyb

Discussion Royal Restoration Spell

I do not consider myself a free to play player. Yet I have only the 1 magical building that was given to us via Inno, as a sort of sorry for changing the population and culture of many event buildings, with the promise of an ability to upgrade these nerfed buildings in the future. I have spent...
  12. blackbudahflyb

I can see how separating the BP from the RR would seem to resolve the previous RR release issues. However the RR was originally created to fulfill a promise to make BP's usable to players without magic buildings. With this latest update, we have a new feature...the RR. Which is great. However...
  13. blackbudahflyb

I just cannot understand why a blueprints value needed to change, to implement a way to upgrade event buildings. A blueprint was a reward only obtainable by serious tournament efforts in Fellowships once a week. It was worth 1 upgrade to ANY magic residence or workshop regardless of chapter...
  14. blackbudahflyb

Fixed [24435] S&D buildings miss produce tab

This is happening to me as well...
  15. blackbudahflyb

Fixed [22212] Buildings out of grid

Game version: v1.57-(feb49a376)-(master) (2018-06-08 15:12) Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: FireFox NPAPI Flash Player version: 30.0.0.113 Operating System: Windows 10 Screen resolution: 1600x900 Account name: blackbudahflyb Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility: 5/5 Current...