• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Betrinus

1. Betrinus

Discussion Winter Magic

1) That much is not being questioned, but it'd be curious to have an in-game poll, since most don't browse the forums. If it's anything like in the forums, you'd be part of a very tiny minority. 2) An event doesn't take as much time or resources as a game does, not even close; especially since...
  2. Betrinus

Discussion Winter Magic

What devs and many people don't seem to realize, is that sometimes people actually want more of the same. Many famous game series tried to introduce new elements and guess what happened to them... they flopped. Some series were even cancelled, because the devs kept adding unwanted stuff when...
  3. Betrinus

Discussion Winter Magic

Actually according to a mod who (presumably) speaks for the devs clearly inferred that we shouldn't be able to fully upgrade an evolving building without paying, that's why I was curious.
  4. Betrinus

Discussion Winter Magic

Was that from quests alone, without buying event currency? If so, do you feel you've been very lucky by winning ribbons, or was did it feel average?
  5. Betrinus

Discussion Winter Magic

Agreed. It should be a wake-up call for Inno when the silver lining for an event is that both the grand prize and the daily prizes are so lousy that very few people will be willing to pay to get them, or even just to invest time/boosters/whatever. I for one won't - and I'm usually a completist...
  6. Betrinus

Discussion Winter Magic

Kersepitje pretty much told us we are not supposed to be able to upgrade it to 10 without paying, and that the last day offer is there for a reason (i.e. to exploit our FOMO and get us to spend cash in order to "complete" the event).
  7. Betrinus

Discussion Winter Magic

That's what happens when you treat people with a terribly condescending attitude whilst ignoring their points and twisting their words, all the while ignoring irrefutable realities (such as endgame players being unable to complete Research or Scout Quests). But by all means, feel free to post...
  8. Betrinus

Discussion Winter Magic

100 quests per day? I have 6 stage 10 bears in my main city and could pop more, as well as a minimum of two placed or in the inventory in my WW farms, and I most certainly did not do 100 quests per day. Not even close to a quarter of that and that's being generous. And that wasn't accomplished...
  9. Betrinus

Discussion Winter Magic

First of all nobody is saying one should be able to do 100 quests in 1 day. That's just being intellectually dishonest. Nobody managed to do that, not even when the quests were not random, so it'd be great to be spared inflammatory hyperboles. Second, I didn't suggest to shower us with easy...
  10. Betrinus

Winter Magic "reshuffle"

It'll also reset your progress if you get it before getting whichever daily prize you're after (which has to be the most brilliant way in which Inno has ever trolled us with), and given the current numbers on rewards and quests my educated guess is that we'll end up being very disappointed even...
  11. Betrinus

Discussion Winter Magic

Which is why the endless segment will be absolutely useless unless an alternative is added, assuming anyone will be motivated enough to make it that far. P.s. after the MA changes, good luck on getting the 15 VV quests done, too.
  12. Betrinus

Discussion Winter Magic

100 of them in 1 day? And how's that going to be even remotely possible, with quests such as Scout OR Research? 1 quest every 90 hours is more like it. And then perhaps you get the 25 VV one, get unlucky with the MA giving only low-yield VV crafts, and then you can get the Scout or Research...
  13. Betrinus

Discussion Winter Magic

How hard would it be to have the Grand Prize simply not reappear after enough artifacts have been gained to get it to level 10, and just keep handing Carting Libraries / Lindworms / WWs / whatever afterwards? That'd give players a sense of accomplishment over having "finished" an event (as was...
  14. Betrinus

Discussion Winter Magic

And yet, despite the chances being way more than just "relatively" lower than in previous events, the daily rewards got nerfed too? From 14h to 8h boosters? How does that work? What's the line of thought, exactly? The event is harder, more random, and on top of that it offers less chances at...
  15. Betrinus

Discussion Winter Magic

The "Scout 1 Province OR Research 1 Technology" from the bonus part has to go, or to get VV as an alternative, otherwise endgame players will have no chance at all at doing anything significant with a segment that's ironically intended for them. That, and many other quests involving the...