• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by ayvinul

1. City Hopping worlds

I'm posting this on beta because it usually gets the most feedback, but it is a suggestion for live worlds. Why are you stuck on the world you started on ? I regularly see posts of people who started elvenar, and would like to play with their friends. BUT your first city, the world is randomly...
  2. User Interface Increase the number of shown threads

Here's my current messaging list on live worlds. "CSF" is "chaines sans fin" (KP swap). You can obviously see the problem: active KP swap chains take the whole first page of messaging. This is always the case on my active fellowships (we have up to 6 KP swap chains here... you don't see the KP6...
  3. User Interface Confusing manufactures

well, pre-sentient good factories can stay as they are. I never even considered changing them. The simplest fix though is to highlight the boosted productions a bit, so that people who have 2 or 3 boosts (sentient/ascended) for a given type of manufacture have a simpler choice building. I...
  4. User Interface Confusing manufactures

I'm currently (on live worlds) in the middle of the sentient → ascended goods transition. The interface is thoroughly error-prone. Here's a capture of one of my T2: and here's one of my T1: There are two things that could be massively improved there. First, the orientation. Each time I open...
  5. Fellowships Remove the language filters on the beta server in-game chat.

if at least the language filter wasn't stupid and 100% arbitrary... +100 to that!
  6. User Interface Neighbors window

I 100% disagree. If you're on the neighbors window, looking for new friends, there is no indication at all that the person might be able to return help… and if you're telling me I can look the player up and figure it out, tell me where I can see whether they discovered me already or not. We're...
  7. User Interface Neighbors window

I'm just talking about distance and the possibility to help. We already have notifications to know who actually helps back. My rationale is, post chapter 14 or so, it becomes very tedious to help absolutely every neighbor. Knowing which neighbors have the ability to actually help back would be...
  8. User Interface Neighbors window

In the world map, in the neighbors tab, I would very much like to have a checkbox "can help you back". Sometimes, you want to help absolutely everybody to get coins and everything. Other times, you are fishing for those precious hands on your city, and getting through several hundred neighbors...
  9. Discussion The Cauldron

I find the latest move of Innogames totally disgusting. Lots of people have said again and again they don't like the cauldron. Their response: let's make the cauldron mandatory, force it everybody's throat. They cannot not like it, it's simply because players are too stupid to understand what's...
  10. Discussion Season of Dreams

I'm actually fairly happy with the season pass. I'm going to play normally most of the season, see if I have enough attractive prices to justify the diamonds... or not. The regular repetitive quests were awfully stale. They don't present any interest once you're past chapter 7 or so. Now there's...
  11. Poll Brainstorming Collection #1 - Events

How about reversing the natural order of things ? you get the event building at the start, but the catch is… you have to use it for a few of the quests, or most of the quests. And at the end of the event, it reverts back to stage 1, and you can evolve it again assuming you got enough artifacts...
  12. Production duration on later chapters

This is going to be VERY confrontational. I'm sorry, but I think that what Innogames is doing with us is downright outrageous. let's take Sentient good productions: the longest you have is 9 hours. let's take chapter 17 small ship productions: the longest you have is 3 hours. Seriously...
  13. User Interface Don't show "multiple production" checkbox on unique buildings

I'm sorry but this doesn't cover my use case, nor has the same visual impact as my suggestion. I'm talking about "dumbing down" things so that early morning visits, before you go to work and you're struggling through your coffee, are quicker/easier.
  14. User Interface Don't show "multiple production" checkbox on unique buildings

Subject says it all. There are Settlement buildings that exist in one singular instance (like the red pearl in the trader's chapter). Those still get the extra checkmark for "produce for all similar buildings at the same time". It would make a lot of sense to remove the checkbox. Likewise, if...
  15. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Anyone got the total badges for map 2 and 3 ? Seems most people in my fellowship are awol, and I'm pretty sure I won't be able to close map #1 by myself :(