• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by ayebee

1. (Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

A while back they had a stated aim to delivering a new chapter every six months but the period between chapters has been growing longer. If Inno commit to a new chapter every 12 months rest assured it will be at least 14.
  2. Discussion Realm of the Phoenix

The feeding effect is pointless unless you have enough pet food to use it. Most players feed fire phoenix, brown bear and polar bear for tournaments, red panda if they craft a lot and ashen phoenix for the events. The many other feedable buildings are ignored because there is no pet food...
  3. Fixed [43629] Spire - cannot use time instants

also cannot use timers to speed up magic academy production
  4. Confirmed [43481] Diamond amount reduced without explaination

I would like to reiterate that if this issue is not sorted out quickly then you will be losing players permanently indeed probably already have
  5. Confirmed [43481] Diamond amount reduced without explaination

Inno has handled this very poorly. While it does seem that diamonds have been granted in error their corrections have not been properly justified and many players feel as I do that they are incorrect and that too many diamonds have been taken back, They need to address this issue urgently as if...
  6. Discussion Season of Dreams

How about some pet food in the rewards please?
  7. Discussion Season of Dreams

There is a refresh button together with the text "2 refreshes left" on the weekly quests screen which doesnt seem to be working - is this still in development?
  8. Discussion Release Notes version 1.162

Personally I'd prefer KPs to a vitality surge
  9. Fixed [36926] Render config JSON not found

still happening for me. Game starts to load then message 'server error' appears . I generally use edge but tried firefox without success also
  10. Why no offers in Beta?

My understanding is that diamonds are cheaper in beta to make up for the inconvenience of the glitches that occur in the testing environment. However in comparison with the main servers this is more than negated by the lack of the regular offers. This does not seem to me to make sense The...
  11. Discussion Chapter 19 - Revenge of the Exile Discussion

Can anyone tell me of the Fortress of Revenge always requires Ingots to build or is it dependent on boosts?
  12. Discussion Fellowship Members Online Status

Good idea but the visuals need improving. I have difficulty distinguishing between pale green and pale grey dots (and no I am not colour blind) particular with the nerdy small dots. Green and Red perhaps?
  13. Discussion New Feature - Fellowship Progression

There should be an award of experience points for taking part in the Fellowship Adventures. It seems strange that this is the only fellowship event that is left out, particularly as it is a common complaint that it is under-rewarded. Fellowship experience points would at least be a start in...
  14. Discussion New Spire of Eternity rewards!

I already have my Phoenix fully evolved so nothing for me there. On the other hand I have a lot of other evolvable buildings that I can’t get high enough to be worth placing. I’d rather have the library back please