• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Avenahar

1. Avenahar

Confirmed [30636] Tournament results loading lasts very long after action in game

by the way the problem exists also with the app
  2. Avenahar

Confirmed [30636] Tournament results loading lasts very long after action in game

Game version: 1.99 HTML5 Yes/No: yes Game world: beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Google Chrome Version 80.0.3987.116 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit) Flash Player version: 32.0.0.330 Operating System or Mobile Device: windows 10 Screen resolution: 1920x1080 Account name: Avenahar Humans or...
  3. Avenahar

Discussion Release Notes version 1.98

yes, and I want to keep it, even if it is empty and, if not avoidable, to have the diamonds barr below
  4. Avenahar

This is how it looks like, when my mouse doesn't touch one of the buttons. Only if I go with the mouse on one of the buttons the prize is shown. From me a big "NO" to this. Isn't it possible to have the old view of the books and, if I have no KPs in my barr left, to add this possbility below...
  5. Avenahar

it is like the diamonds payment in the spire of eternity after three missed convince trials: suddenly it changes to the window with the offer to pay 25 diamonds and even the mouse is already on the "right" position to pay. A "no thank you" is not possible you have to close the window via the...
  6. Avenahar

if you set the hook at "Show Diamond confirmation" in your settings you will be quite safe but of course one has to be cautious not to click on "yes" by accident. So click careful and slow...
  7. Avenahar

"When you don't have enough KP to donate in an Ancient Wonder, you can now purchase them with diamonds from the AW screen." In my point of view it is a redundant feature because I already have the possibility to buy KPs with diamonds via the "+" in the ancient wonders and I also think that...
  8. Avenahar

Not a Bug Diamonds instead of books in AW, when own KP-barr is empty

I am sure. I just made a try with a tournament province that I finished recently:
  9. Avenahar

I have a hook at "show diamond confirmation" but there was no warning
  10. Avenahar

Game version: 1.99 HTML5 Yes/No: yes Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Google Chrome Version 80.0.3987.100 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit) Flash Player version: Operating System or Mobile Device: windows10 Screen resolution: 1920x1080 Account name: Avenahar Humans or Elves: elves...
  11. Avenahar

Cannot reproduce Can't log in to beta on browser

beta redirects me to the german server
  12. Avenahar

Not a Bug carnival event: 2 different chests for the same amount of candies

Game version: 1.98 HTML5 Yes/No: both Game world: beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: google chrome Version 79.0.3945.130 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit) Flash Player version: 32.0.0.321 Operating System or Mobile Device: windows 10 Screen resolution: 1920x1080 Account name: Avenahar Humans or...
  13. Avenahar

Discussion Elvarian Carnival

" a questline that will be the same for all players, as we have done previously " THANK YOU! This is great! There is only one little problem to solve: would you please give the authors of elvengems.com the questline to publish it there - as they have done previously :)