• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Avenahar

1. Avenahar

Cannot reproduce [30636] Tournament results loading lasts very long after action in game

everything is fine for this issue, thank you!
  2. Avenahar

Fixed [32409] Unable to login / internal server 500 errors after logging in

it's a shame, you have 1 more than me! :eek: ;)
  3. Avenahar

Battle Modifed auto-fight to speed up tournaments

I agree that often the same combination of troops is necessary for the fights but honestly I often have to rearrange the order in which they have to appear on the battlefield to receive the best result. It depends on which troop stands vis à vis their fitting enemy or is out of range their most...
  4. Avenahar

Battle Pre-selected troop combination for e.g. Tournament

I agree that often the same combination of troops is necessary for the fights but honestly I often have to rearrange the order in which they have to appear on the battlefield to receive the best result. It depends on which troop stands vis à vis their fitting enemy or is out of range their most...
  5. Avenahar

The sound of the moment

The HU - Yuve Yuve Yu (Official Music Video)
  6. Avenahar

Discussion Release Notes version 1.105

Levels 31-35 for Ancient Wonders: when will we see the effects in the wiki? I still have only the Golden Abyss on Level 30 but in general, without the information for the other wonders, I can't give a feedback for this point. Concerning the Golden Abyss I am happy with the additional levels.
  7. Avenahar

Duplicate Blooming Treader Guild: Wrong Portal Profit Percentage

Game version: 1.105 HTML5 Yes/No: yes Game world: beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Opera GX LVL1 (core: 68.0.3618.112) Flash Player version: 32.0.0.371 Operating System or Mobile Device: windows 10 Screen resolution: 1920x1080 Account name: Avenahar Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility...
  8. Avenahar

Discussion May Celebrations

Not, when the provinces are red (hard). And those players who reached the Orcs needed provinces without reaching the orcs chapter have an even bigger problem and depend only on crafting and one or two relics from neighbourly help. No, this quest is not a good one for being the last.
  9. Avenahar

Discussion May Celebrations

10 relics as the last daily quest without tournament in the background is too hard to gain when the crafting doesn't help and the provinces have to be scoutes first. It is not impossible by the help of diamnonds and time boosters but for 10 seeds it is too expensive!
  10. Avenahar

Discussion Release Notes version 1.105

access points to the Spire of Eternity and Crafting; Cooooool!
  11. Avenahar

Cannot reproduce No spring Seeds since 17:00 this day

no seed either for me since this late afternoon
  12. Avenahar

Discussion Gathering of the Phoenix Cults

Perhaps you can bring us up to date later?
  13. Avenahar

10th April: I have a fresh recipe for a Coldfire Phoenix Artifact in my Magic Academy. Did I miss something? ;)
  14. Avenahar

a pity that it is not possible to buy the Phoenix actefacts in the crafting with diamonds. Inno have try what it is worth us! :)