• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Avenahar

1. Avenahar

Fixed [34933] Notifications not loading

same issue for me
  2. Avenahar

Fixed [34817] Scrolling on the worldmap with keyboard buttons leads to automatical behaviour

Game version: v1.120-beta.18-(1b4ca18) - html5 (2020-12-22 16:59) HTML5 Yes/No: yes Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Opera GX LVL2 (core: 72.0.3815.459) Flash Player version: Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10 Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080 Account name: Humans or...
  3. Avenahar

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

today I started to upgrade my t1-manufacturies to the highest level of the current chapter. It is recommendable because it makes thing easier. ;)
  4. Avenahar

常用國字標準字體表 ! ;)
  5. Avenahar

OMG! Statues in the pit? :eek:
  6. Avenahar

Not a Bug Mobile: no possibility to see blueprints in crafting screen

I see! No there wasn't any recipe requiring blueprints at this time but now I have one and I also have the tooltip with the amount of blueprints. :)
  7. Avenahar

Not a Bug Mobile: no possibility to see blueprints in crafting screen

Game version: 1.116-beta HTML5 Yes/No: No Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Android 8.0 Oreo Flash Player version: Operating System: Android 8.0 Oreo Screen resolution: horizontal resolution 1600 pixels Account name: Avenahar Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 =...
  8. Avenahar

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

https://www.elvenarchitect.com/buildings/details/a_evt_evo_september_xx_moon_bear/
  9. Avenahar

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

I don't miss the long-time productions in quests lasting 1 or 2 days but I face 2 weeks of event and am at the point, that I will have only one further quest per day. With a little luck I will have the chance for a daily price in 1 week - if I want to have it. But now I will have to spare my...
  10. Avenahar

Not a Bug Halflings Fields produce after selling Spring grove

In this case one can spare a lot of place in selling the portal in order to build more settlement buildings - aaawww...if I only knew that earlier ;)
  11. Avenahar

Not a Bug Halflings Fields produce after selling Spring grove

Game version: 1.112 HTML5 Yes/No: yes Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Opera GX LVL2 (core: 68.0.3618.206) Flash Player version: 32.0.0.414 Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10 Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080 Account name: Avenahar Humans or Elves: Elves...
  12. Avenahar

Discussion Sorcerers' Pilgrimage

Ooops, actually it was quite hard to fullfill as I had to solve this quest by taking the 10th to 16th Tournament Provinces - now licking my wounds :(
  13. Avenahar

Discussion Sorcerers' Pilgrimage

I just notice that the quest is in fact "or solve 6 Tournament provinces. Honestly, it's a little bit too hard in comparison to 6 world map encounters. Please lower the Tournament amount.