• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Avenahar

1. Avenahar

Confirmed Winter magic - hard to read text in quest window

Now that you mentioned it I see that there is the word Tasks!
  2. Avenahar

Not a Bug Winter Magic: Click on "Prizes" only opens the Grand Prize information

Game version: 1.93 HTML5 Yes/No: Both Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Google Chrome Version 78.0.3904.97 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit) Flash Player version: 32.0.0.293 Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10 Screen resolution: 1920x1080 Account name: Avenahar Humans or...
  3. Avenahar

Confirmed [29396] Event background music combined with classic sounds

well, the noises of the town (singing birds, hens and whatever) that are hearable at the same time are a bit disturbing the harmony of the music. I can't remember Woodelvenstock, did we have the town noises there in the background too? Edit: at the end, when the music is over it sounds as if a...
  4. Avenahar

Discussion Release Notes version 1.93

"improve the user interface with changes to user interactions" Would you please give a list of these changes? If I belong to the group of lucky onces who got these changes it would be easier to test them when I know where to look.
  5. Avenahar

Not a Bug Town movement job doesn't move towns more to the center of the world

you are right @Dony one ring closer to the center would be closer to the center but, as my examples shows doesn't mean "better" position. So the job should also take into account, that the new position has more neighbours than the old one and is this way better. If the job dioesn't take the...
  6. Avenahar

Not a Bug Town movement job doesn't move towns more to the center of the world

Game version: 1.93 HTML5 Yes/No: both Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Google Chrome, current version Flash Player version: 32.0.0.270 Operating System: windows 10 Screen resolution: 1920*1080 Account name: Avenahar Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility: 1/5 (1/5 = happened...
  7. Avenahar

Hi, I have a doubt...

@LOKINHO comprehensive information to your question here from @Marindor : https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/10-on-expansion.13205/post-76710
  8. Avenahar

Germany :-) braucht Verstärkung...

please don't get that in the wrong neck but when Scoobydoo reads this announcement her hair will stand her to mountains and she will think she spiders (forum rules: write only in English - Forum-Regeln: schreibt nur auf Englisch)
  9. Avenahar

Fixed [29198] Production timers missing in tooltips

Game version: 1.92 HTML5 Yes/No: both Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Google Chrome, current version Flash Player version: 32.0.0.270 Operating System: windows 10 Screen resolution: 1920*1080 Account name: Avenahar Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened...
  10. Avenahar

Discussion Forum update

I don't understand, what it is, I am no developper but it seems like if I don't like the tv-program I should produce my own movie? Inno can now say "hey, help yourself, we won't make any further effort for your comfort". No way!
  11. Avenahar

Discussion Forum update

The little arrow on the right side of the site to go back to the top of the site appears only, if I scroll a little bit upwards and then it stays visible for 3 seconds. Why can't there be a permanent arrow? This one has the character of a tooltipp but I would prefer a button!
  12. Avenahar

Discussion Private Messages on Mobile

It's great, thank you very much for this new feature. I only have the wish, that the readability, which seems to become a serious problem in the browser with HTML5 as well as here in the Forum and now in the mobile version. Can you change the colour please? This neongreen is simply hurting my...
  13. Avenahar

Duplicate Tournament results list not shown in Fellowship window after the spire announcement and spire appeared

Game version: 1.92 HTML5 Yes/No: No Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Google Chrome, current version Flash Player version: 32.0.0.270 Operating System: windows 10 Screen resolution: 1920*1080 Account name: Avenahar Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility: 1/5 (1/5 = happened once...
  14. Avenahar

Not a Bug [26258] Spy is misaligned

I can't say if the spy is animated but the 1x1 buildings differ a lot in size. Here two other examples: and Princess Arwen is much smaller in heights than the Grab Rap Shroom after built in the city. This way the images of these buildings are confusing.