• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Aramina

1. Aramina

Quests A New Kind of Event Quest

This was simply an idea of some alternate quests to the "make 80 beverages", "complete 70 tournament encounters", "make 15 toolboxes", "upgrade 5 buildings" etc etc ad nauseum that we get with every event. Nothing more. People have been asking for different kinds of quests, and I thought these...
  2. Aramina

Discussion Release Notes version 1.85

Dearest Marindor, you know we love you and don't hold you responsible for any of this. That said, I don't understand the reluctance by the Dev Team to give decent rewards for this feature. Coin rains and supply windfalls are NOT good prizes...they are considered the "dud" prize in any event or...
  3. Aramina

Quests A New Kind of Event Quest

I have been playing Elvenar since July 2015, and I remember the excitement I felt way-back-when at the arrival of an Event. It was all so new, and a lot of fun! Over time, the fun wore off, and after 4 years of many Events and virtually no change to the quest system, the excitement turned...
  4. Aramina

Discussion Release Notes version 1.83

I love Love LOVE the Summer Background!! It's beautiful!! The blue lagoon, the beaches, the giant tortoise...AWESOME! Well done Elven-Artists! :)
  5. Aramina

City [Spells] Collecting spells in Magic Academy

I like that idea Sir Squirrel, so I played around with it a little. My skills are nothing compared to yours, but this is at least an idea..
  6. Aramina

Divine seeds

AW=Ancient Wonder(s)
  7. Aramina

More possibilities to negotiate

I am curious (not being sarcastic) but have you personally written/interviewed those players with those scores to ask what method they use to gain those scores (always/mostly fight, pretty much 50/50 fight/negotiate, or alway/mostly negotiate)? The top contributor in my Beta FS (consistantly...
  8. Aramina

Discussion Spire of Eternity

Why would you leave the end of the sentence off, the part that pretty much lets you know iDavis was talking about event buildings in general, the ones that might give you 240 culture and 115 pop or someting like that. Those are the buildings that RRS are kind of wasted on, if you can get another...
  9. Aramina

[Tournaments] Reduce Tournament encounters

Eeeek! I don't think ANYONE wants it, if they do it like the Spire! BUT... THIS is a first round encounter in Planks Tourney for me (Amuni Chapter) THIS is a Spire Encounter Round 1 (Amuni Chapter) No matter how you look at it, that is NOT 4 combined into 1. That's the whole first 8 provs...
  10. Aramina

Discussion Spire of Eternity

I just did all the fights until the 3 hour cooldown. I think I will stop there until changes have been implemented and some rebalancing occurs. I lost more troops in these (maybe 9? fights) than I usually lose in a first round of a tourney, and I usually do 13-16 provinces in each round of the...
  11. Aramina

Duplicate Strange behaviour of the sun collectables for the solstice event

Same for me. 2 out of 6 SF on the ground can't be collected.
  12. Aramina

Other How to increase Beta forum participation

It's not really an "idea" in the creative sense, but it's along the lines of Soggy's idea to I think that players just got burnt out from feeling like no matter what they said, they weren't really even heard, and their words fell on deaf ears (sounds better than "fell on blind eyes", but you...
  13. Aramina

Other Crafting tweak for Broken Runes

I would like to see them taken off my crafting menu completely. I go for weeks sometimes before I get something I want to craft, but I see a damn rune shard at least once a day, usually more. And my poor Enar sits there, patiently waiting to offer me what SHE has so lovingly created for me...but...
  14. Aramina

What has inno done well and what has been a bomb?

That's exactly how I received mine Edeba. I got my first in Beta, then I got another in Arenyll US (the first Live World I logged into). But then I didn't get one when I logged into Winy and Fely. All same account. I like her. She's a bit ... larger than her friends, but she's very pretty :p...
  15. Aramina

[Tournaments] Reduce Tournament encounters

I love the tourneys ... really, they are my favorite art of the game. The only thing I don't like about them is they take too much time. I do have 4 cities and average around 3K weekly in all 4, and that probably wouldn't change much if this system was implemented, because, well, I would love...