• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Annelore

1. Discussion Aqua Splendor

Is the display image for the set wrong? There seems to be alot of the small little pieces not shown.
  2. Discussion Aqua Splendor

It's more than one day of no event being available considering the app doesn't get new updates until Thursdays. It would seem that inno would like to only test on the broswer version like theydo for rise of cultures.
  3. Ads in the game?

The ads haven't been fully rolled out here and already rolled out to some on live worlds. So far, I have been missed both times it's highly unfair that I don't get to complain about them too.
  4. No Spire scheduled for tomorrow.

Considering some of the live servers got the tournament starting and ending early last week. It seems that inno has too many servers to maintain and not enough people to maintain them.
  5. Ads in the game?

@FaunaWillow I'm not a forge player so I have a question regarding the forge plus packages. Were they in existence prior to launch of ads in forge of empires?
  6. Ads in the game?

@la lune both of your posts in this thread have less to do with the ads themselves and more to do with your fear of being tracked on the internet. I'm assuming will be more inclined to the alternative to the ads which would most likely be offers in pop-ups each time you login to the game...
  7. Ads in the game?

I saw in the news from beta that apparently the having ads are so good you barely need to play the game anymore. So, I came over of here and discovered your post basically making out that having ads makes the game so unbalanced because in your opinion which is false by the way that the ads are...
  8. Fixed [44326] Login not possible (app version)

Sadly, they are not spending more time on Rise of Cultures because on Monday they had the brilliant idea of doing 3 backend upgrades at once and broke the app since they didn't release the app version yet. Oh, they also broke the web broswer version for a much shorter length of time. I did...
  9. Answered Are there more players with problems on pc

There is a bug with android might be with iOS by now that's preventing logging in due to needing to download an update that isn't available yet. My guess is when they upgraded the backend Friday they also triggered the force upgrade at the same time or there's a new app version with Google and...
  10. Wrong quests?

Those quests are for the new tech tree.
  11. Fixed [44326] Login not possible (app version)

Can you edit your post to clarify what is the separate bug please? Your post is a reply to the thread and not the poster who was posting about another bug.
  12. Fixed [44326] Login not possible (app version)

I don't know what device you are on but you can go to your settings to clear game data and cache without the need to uninstall the game to get on live.
  13. Duplicate Update impossible

You'll need to clear your game cache and data from your device that way you can login to your live world account. Ignore beta til it's fix.
  14. Wrong quests?

The quests don't pop-up immediately after completing cauldron research. I'm in chapter 6 and recently did them when I was catching up on the quests.
  15. Question Elvenar Community Discord

I was discussing the discord server that the OP posted a link to. The forums are far better help than what you can get through discord.