• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Alpha-74

1. Alpha-74

Discussion Runeshard Changes

@Marindor It's great, I love it. Just a remark the runes of the sanctuary or the monastery are compatible but not in this case
  2. Alpha-74

Discussion New Feature - Fellowship Progression

We have a period of one day before having the free KP and the polishing advantage only works for polishings performed after validation after the advantage. So i Think that we should be able to reset the perks individually. On the other hand the free kp are acquired thanks to the experience of...
  3. Alpha-74

It's very short time for move :(
  4. Alpha-74

The next time for tournament and spire. 24H for neighborly help
  5. Alpha-74

Fixed [34242] FA - the pit(hole) will not open

On mobile when I go to the pit when someone finishes the round it crashes
  6. Alpha-74

Fixed [34242] FA - the pit(hole) will not open

On mobile it crashes again during a simultaneous pose Edit : but work again after a moment and crashes again :(
  7. Alpha-74

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

I like the changes, but bracelets are expensive we already had 2 bear artifacts in an adventure, why 1 other and not 2 hut?
  8. Alpha-74

Fixed [33176] Badges not counted correctly

only wonder society for me, other doesn't double for me !
  9. Alpha-74

Discussion Tournament Changes (post-release)

For me: good: 1 province - 1 encounter But the difficulty is too exponential your 9 additional chests are very utopian with these new variables
  10. Alpha-74

Fixed [TECH-5246] Spire disappear no rewards no notification

still nothing here, even after reloading
  11. Alpha-74

Fixed [TECH-5246] Spire disappear no rewards no notification

Same here, i don't have had the rewards window and i'm not sure having had the rewards
  12. Alpha-74

Discussion Gathering of the Phoenix Cults

@Marindor With an FA that starts on the 9th in which we usually gain artifacts it would be good to extend the artifacts recipes
  13. Alpha-74

Discussion Gathering of the Phoenix Cults

Artifacts leaving crafting rotation on april 8 I find it a bit fast, with the number of recipes from the academy I only have the recipe once and not the one I wanted :oops:
  14. Alpha-74

Fixed [31303] Button ancient wonder help does not work with some fellow

Game version: v1.102-beta.10-(762c71c) (2020-04-06 08:24) HTML5 Yes/No: yes Game world: beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Version 80.0.3987.149 (Build officiel) (64 bits) Flash Player version: Operating System or Mobile Device:windows10 Screen resolution:1440 x 900 Account name: Alpha-74...