• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Aggonar

1. Fixed [33365] Graphic is placed incorrectly during build of Kite Outpost

Game version: v1.112-beta.8-(2a57766) (2020-08-21 09:47) HTML5 Yes/No: Yes Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Latest Chrome Flash Player version: N/A Operating System or Mobile Device: MacOS Screen resolution: 1920x1080 Account name: Aggonar Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility...
  2. Fixed [33354] Duplicate reward option in event chest

Game version: v1.112-beta.6-(ef8f90c) (2020-08-20 08:28) HTML5 Yes/No: Yes Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Latest Chrome Flash Player version: N/A Operating System or Mobile Device: MacOS Screen resolution: 1920x1080 Account name: Aggonar Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility...
  3. Discussion Autumn Zodiac

Agreed here. It would be interesting if, for example, during the Sorcerer Pilgrimage event, the Wise Golem building produced the scroll items needed for the event daily, thereby rewarding players for getting the building and placing it (as well as collecting when it was available immediately)...
  4. Discussion Autumn Zodiac

With how useful the brown bear is for doing spire and tournament in a week comfortably, I'm hoping this event (and subsequent FA possibly) allow newer players to get "up to par" on troop generation somewhat. I feel like it's going to cost real money to actually get enough relics to build a brown...
  5. Duplicate FA badges can sometimes be claimed twice

Thank you. I'm not sure how I missed that.
  6. Duplicate FA badges can sometimes be claimed twice

Just confirmed the same issue on iOS app v1.109.2-581d24b-256 (zz 1.111)
  7. Duplicate FA badges can sometimes be claimed twice

Game version: v1.111-beta.8-(b383773) (2020-08-07 08:57) HTML5 Yes/No: Yes Game world: BETA 1 Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome version 83.0.4103.116 (Official Build) (64-bit) Flash Player version: N/A Operating System or Mobile Device: MacOS 11 Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080 Account name...
  8. Discussion Tournament Changes (post-release)

This would need some sort of cooldown or it would be easily abused. If tournament and spire squad sizes are calculated at the beginning (as they currently are), you could turn off all of your wonders just before start and then turn them back on. If they changed it to scale immediately, you could...
  9. Discussion Tournament Changes (post-release)

Assuming we get notice ahead of time before these changes hit live, why not spend those saved resources on the SSU research just before the change and then you get to save whatever the new costs will be. Of course, this means having to load KP into them prior if you haven't already, but it's an...
  10. Discussion Tournament Changes (post-release)

I agree with this in a general sense, but the major problem is that there has to be a decision made as to how steep to make the scaling to keep the difficulty where the designers want it. For example, if the curve is such that a player that spends every KP on the research (progression) keeps a...
  11. Discussion Tournament Changes (post-release)

The multiplicative growth has been mentioned quite a few times, but I guess I'll propose a solution. Multiply each value that should increase the enemy squad size (and cater cost) by a scaling value and add them up. ACTUAL_SQUAD_SIZE = BASE_SQUAD_SIZE x (WONDER_SCALE x TOTAL_WONDER_LEVELS +...
  12. Discussion Tournament Changes (post-release)

As mentioned, wonders such as Bulwark and any that produce troops scale with SS, so it's beneficial to make those more valuable. In addition, any squad instants are based on a number (5, 10, 25) of squads and therefore also get better the more upgrades you've taken. Assuming there's no rollback...
  13. Discussion Tournament Changes (post-release)

I think another important thing to consider is that players want to feel power growth. If the difficulty point of "too hard to do without any external buffs" is set appropriately for casual users to achieve 1600 points in 4 rounds (or thereabout) and the scaling based on AW levels were removed...
  14. Discussion Tournament Changes (post-release)

Or add one extra round on those bottom provinces (5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 4, 3, 2) to make it an even 1800 points and get an extra 20 KP for your troubles while still keeping the max difficulty to between the old method 3 and 4-star ratio. And for players with time to only do 4 rounds... First 9...
  15. Discussion Tournament Changes (post-release)

From a lower-chapter perspective: My beta city is in chapter 4 with no wonders, pets, or expiring buildings and no premium expansions. For round 1, the first 4-5 provinces are trivially easy, as expected. After that, the losses increased very quickly but I was able to win using auto-fight still...