• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Aeva

1. Aeva

Discussion Theater Zodiac

This is not true on live. Quest 9 is still the choice between scout a province and 3 witches points.
  2. Aeva

Discussion Chapter 21 - The Vallorian Legend

Here's another example for a possible version (wider and flatter)
  3. Aeva

Not a Bug Joined FS last week and not participating in newly started Spire

It's just a cosmetical issue. Reset will indeed do the trick.
  4. Aeva

Duplicate Can't join a FS

This is the same error as the confirmed one "unable to accept a recruit'.
  5. Aeva

Cannot reproduce [44463] Unable to accept a recruit

Aeva in Arendyll NL, FS The Quest The weirdest thing is that one applicant that I know of got messages (don't know anymore what they said) and that de rankingpoints were added to the FS-points several times. This however was recfified with the FS daily update (CM told me so, but he cannot...
  6. Aeva

Cannot reproduce [44463] Unable to accept a recruit

It happened to me in a live world, twice with different applications. Once it was solved with a few tries, but the other took the whole evening. (rectified typo)
  7. Aeva

Discussion Misty Forest 2021

I think spreading them more would help with the easier ones at the beginning and the huge numbers at the end.
  8. Aeva

It requires some spells to be a bit comfortable in buying kp's and it requires a lot of patience and I love it :)
  9. Aeva

If you claim the lot on the last day you did not realy play the event @Jackluyt but you only collected the lot. There is no event funny or nice if you do all of it last minute. The way I see it most people are complaining because they want a mindless clicking game and very fast results instead...
  10. Aeva

Though I realy love this event, I do agree that the devs should take a look at the sequence (like already mentioned the series of kp's gaining and spending) and at some of the combinations.
  11. Aeva

I come up short with 1 cat to get my 9th artefact... but I still love The Misty Forest :p Edit: but I was in the silver league and got that artefact anyway :)
  12. Aeva

I still love the Misty Forest :cool:
  13. Aeva

Fixed [38178] Can't hand in last quest

Bug has been fixed. Sort of... Now I could claim the Goddess of Wishes, but Mrs.Sniffles seems to want to stay in my city. However she disappears after a reset.
  14. Aeva

Fixed [38178] Can't hand in last quest

same here
  15. Aeva

Well. We do not care and we never have a problem. Some trades are taken from under our hands and others will take a bit longer. It rarely happens that a good is very short. Even the difficult ones to trade like bismuth (or scrolls) can be done relatively quickly. So I do not think there is a...