• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Aerendil

1. Discussion The Great Excavation

I used to like this event type, this one is seriously unbalanced 40 pieces missing - only one main quest and 2 daily collections are not enough. I cant get the main price and i'm in silver
  2. Fixed [42749] FA Increased coin value while it should be less

same for me as well, main hall 33 at Elvenar chapter
  3. User Interface let me drink my potions one by one

My point is If I have earned 5 or 9 Goblets by good tournament performance I want 5 or 9 potions the cauldron is a very good motivation to get more tournament activity, if done right. If its use it all at once, the motivation effect is lost
  4. Discussion The Cauldron

I dont understand the number of goblets. I got 9 goblets in total, 1 + 4 for earning over 2000 tournament points and the other 4 For me "in the Tournament the previous week" and "the last tournament" are basically the same tournament Can you rephrase it to "You obtain two new Trophy Goblet...
  5. User Interface let me drink my potions one by one

I know its working as intended, but why do we have to drink all our goblets at once? Change the cauldron, so that we can brew the first goblet and drink it immediately After the first goblet we cant change the recipe anymore, but we can brew the second goblet and drink it by clicking the brew...
  6. Discussion The Cauldron

not random. Its just for X diplomas you get the first X ingredients. Im missing the fairie diploma but missing the precious sentient goods bonus, nr 14. im in chapter 15.
  7. Discussion Dawn of the Phoenix

Another failure, I finished all quests, didnt complete the Phönix and no GA again. Are you kidding me?
  8. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Maribor, can you give us a fresh anouncement and not repost a thread from 2017, please? Its confusing I understand only the today's post is relevant and describes all the changes
  9. Discussion The Forbidden Ruins

I finished all quests and only choose prices with the cheapest expected progress. I was unlucky with winning scrolls and didnt finish the set :mad: Additionally there is no GA o_O Luckily the set is crap If I finish the event questline, I also want the event price Remove the randomness by...
  10. Fixed [TECH-5848] Game Terminated Error

fixed, thank you
  11. Fixed [TECH-5848] Game Terminated Error

confirmed, this morning the game crashed 4 times already. Showstopper
  12. Discussion Release Notes version 1.126

Hotkeys should work for multi-production in Manufactories. - its only working for manufactories of the same level :(
  13. Discussion Rise of the Phoenix Cult

Can the Ashen Phoenix artifacts converted to Phoenix artifacts?