• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Spire fellowship reward

Pauly7

Do you think Inno would do something really odd and have the game look at all Spire data for each fellowship and retroactively include the times a fellowship did not make it to Bronze or higher and include that in this new trophy?
Equally, we've never had below a bronze. Unless it was before my time. It's hard to see an active FS not getting bronze though.

Enevhar Aldarion

I still can't figure out what the number with the new Spire trophy is supposed to be, but at least the two new tournament trophies are working correctly.

Indianaking

Chaotic, incomprehensible, not explained, completely unnecessary. There are much more important things to fix instead of inventing more colorful buttons.

HappyRose

Spire trophy Could be the number of gates ALL 25 members achieved ... if most of the gold spire fellowships have one or 2 people who only gets to frogman .. it would also account for getting gold and only 3 on trophy

SoggyShorts

Spire trophy Could be the number of gates ALL 25 members achieved ... if most of the gold spire fellowships have one or 2 people who only gets to frogman .. it would also account for getting gold and only 3 on trophy
We had 21 at the top, 2 cleared the second boss, one halfway to top(52 points) and one with just 31 points
I don't see the connection to 12 trophies.

Marindor

Hi guys,

Please see from here onwards. It seems that some calculation is currently not being done correctly, so we passed that on to the development team now for further investigation.

Karvest

Strange logic. Now we have 24 for 2 gold spires, while Targaryen House has 12 for the same 2 gold spires.
Tournament trophies are not consistent too, "Tournament Masters" seems to be accumulative as gold spire trophy, but "Bonus Chests" seems show the highest value (which makes no sense unless it is the highest from X last tourneys and achieved number won't stay there forever).

Karvest

@Marindor
Targaryen House, they had 8 a week ago and 12 after last week (where other gold FSs have 24 in total).
May be that trophy counts not whole FS rewards, but some fellow ones (for example archmage's, or first player's found in FS list, etc.)

Enevhar Aldarion

@Marindor this thing still makes no sense. Two weeks in a row we made silver in the Spire and got the silver medal, while this new medal now shows a total of 2. But for what? I know the first week, we completed the first section of the third floor, and we may have again last week, but I did not look.

Screenshot (43).png