• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Sorcerers' Homecoming

Karvest

Waiting for last hour is taking care about other players not yourself, with the exception of early spenders (who can't wait for last hour) who might spend more if they see higher numbers in the league and push the limits.

Last edited:

Ibison2

So a little disgusted with myself. Got to the third story part on quests, saw the pic and thought, "Wow, she's hot and nice breasts". Took me 4 seconds to realize what I thought. I'm most embarrassed about those 3 extra seconds.

Seriously, did some ex-Marvel illustrator start to work for them?

Enevhar Aldarion

So a little disgusted with myself. Got to the third story part on quests, saw the pic and thought, "Wow, she's hot and nice breasts". Took me 4 seconds to realize what I thought. I'm most embarrassed about those 3 extra seconds.

She has been part of the game for several years now. Now, if you never play Human cities, you would have not seen her before during the regular chapters, I think.

SoggyShorts

Wait... did I miss a memo? Are we not allowed to like bewbs anymore? :oops:

Last edited:

Lelanya

Lol someone just met Melissa?? I love the sparkle in Timon's eye when he says she's his favorite feature. (Okay he mentions Tantria too, but...).

edeba

This quest say invest 10 kp, but you actually need 15, so either the text or the number of kp needs to be changed so the instructions match the requirements.
1621582843315.png

HappyRose

So I get knocked down to silver
what do I lose
15 kp, 2RR , an avatar that insults every female playing and a Pilgrim Manor,... one 8x5 complex will be difficult to fit in so two??
so will I be paying real money???

Marindor

Hmm, that's not how I read Marindor's post on it.
The calculation for minimum requirements to enter a league stop, but players can still change leagues, no?

Yes, you read it right. The minimum requirements for that League are being recalculated 60 minutes before the end of the event, but you can still acquire points and change Leagues until the end of the event itself. This can result in more than 1% of the players reachting the Gold League in the end.

little bee

Yeh ..

it assumes all the top players will be male ... i Doubt us girls want to look hairy
That's a bit exaturated. As far as I am concerned it is fine to have only one avartar per event. And technically, the first event-avatar was the neutral ashen phoenix. So it is perfectly fine to have a male avatar, as long as there will be a female one in the next event.

Earwen1

Why is the avatar you can win in top 1% soooo male ... now I might want so show the world I was in top 1% with a new avatar BUT give us a choice of a female too... or are the designers telling us they only expect the top 1% to be male?? PAH
Germany, where Innogames is located, is a modern country with highly educated people in a highly developed society.
I think it is a very bad turn of Innogames that they have employees who have missed 100 years of development and emancipation and still consider the man as the only manifestation of mankind.

That is not funny. That is embarrassing.

little bee

Germany, where Innogames is located, is a modern country with highly educated people in a highly developed society.
I think it is a very bad turn of Innogames that they have employees who have missed 100 years of development and emancipation and still consider the man as the only manifestation of mankind.

That is not funny. That is embarrassing.
Sofar there have been 3 event-avatars:
1) bird: no idea if it's male or female
2) goblin flower: no idea if it's male or female
3) wizard: male
Let's wait until there have been at least two male avatars more than female ones, before we start complaining.