• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

(Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

Karvest

I've seen user on live forums reported she got that offer awhile ago, right after switching to chapter 6.
Frog Prince = €8,
Magic Hut = €16,
Amuni Jewelry = €40,
All 3 buildings + 30x10awkp + 20x1h time booster+1 bp + 5 pet food = €70

Pauly7

Another entirely forgettable evolving building coming up next then. Surprise surprise. None of these things are likely to add to my collection, or replace previous ones unless they at least start putting the coins and supplies back in them.

It would be nice to have something that felt a bit different. The Witches Hut was the only one that really did it for me of late.

I keep saying it, but I would so much prefer a new 4x4 regular culture/pop hybrid than I would any of these evolving buildings. I prefer my Unicorn Glade building to any of the evolving buildings since the Witches Hut... and that was a prize from a mini-event - the last time we had one of those. With it's great culture it's a no-brainer... and can, of course, be teleported when needed, so it's actually useful.

Arthus

How best seeds producing evolving building with one of the best populations in evolving buildings is forgettable?
Forgettable was Coronaphoenix of Coldfail

PrimroseSylvia

I've seen user on live forums reported she got that offer awhile ago, right after switching to chapter 6.
Frog Prince = €8,
Magic Hut = €16,
Amuni Jewelry = €40,
All 3 buildings + 30x10awkp + 20x1h time booster+1 bp + 5 pet food = €70
On our live server a player received this offer switching to chapter XIV but
Frog Prince € 9,99
Magic Hut = € 19,99
Amuni Jewelry = € 49,99
All buildings + 30x10awkp + 20x1h time booster+1 bp + 5 pet food = € 79,99

Pauly7

How best seeds producing evolving building with one of the best populations in evolving buildings is forgettable?
Forgettable was Coronaphoenix of Coldfail
I'm not particularly criticising it above the other recent evolving buildings, but they're all forgettable. So it has slightly more population? I'll take your word for it. 3,200 seeds per day on 16 squares in chapter 17 is good? It's a tiny fraction of what my trader gives me every three hours.

At the heart of it, I can't really imagine why anyone has seeds in short supply, unless perhaps if you have just gone into Halflings. However, even in that chapter I never ran short of seeds. In the whole time I've been playing there was only one occasion where my stocks even ran low... and that was when I was boosting hundreds of thousands of sentient goods trying to clear chapter 15 techs quickly.

And then T2 goods. I don't know for sure if I'm in the minority, but it's a long time since any T1-T3 goods have held much relevance to me. I understand that this might be good for a lot of newer players though.

I keep mentioning the lack of coins and supplies in all the recent evolving buildings. If I do, though, or if they release something that has them, there is always a bunch of other people who say - we hate the supplies and don't want them. So I'm unsure whether Inno wants to limit the supply of them or if they're really that unpopular.

The problem here is that all these evolving buildings aren't terrible. They're just a bit... meh. I can absolutely see that most of them are useful for some of the people some of the time, but since the original ones none of them are must haves, so I don't really understand the point of building something that I can't teleport because I would never want any of them full time. The only ones I am going to keep are the really good ones (obviously - you all know the ones) and then the ones that give me a good supply of coins or supplies, and preferably both.

Enevhar Aldarion

At the heart of it, I can't really imagine why anyone has seeds in short supply, unless perhaps if you have just gone into Halflings. However, even in that chapter I never ran short of seeds. In the whole time I've been playing there was only one occasion where my stocks even ran low... and that was when I was boosting hundreds of thousands of sentient goods trying to clear chapter 15 techs quickly.

Have you even done anything in chapter 17 yet? Once the new Unurium is unlocked and needed, your Trader will never produce seeds again, at least until you finish the chapter, so you hopefully have extra seed buildings.

Arthus

You can switch in-between seeds and unurium. But festival merchant and evolving buildings become main source of seeds when you produce new goods in chapter 18. Trader can't produce 2 at once as @Enevhar Aldarion said. And you can't stop producing seeds totally. You need them for sentient goods which are also needed.

3200 seeds a day in chapter 17 is best in evolving building up to this moment. Compare it with Valentine Platform...

You guys are really missing the fact that this building gives quite ok pop/cult, 3 KP instant and something else, besides seeds production.
Just because it's not as powerful as festival merchant... but Festival merchant gives seeds only and nothing else... Here you have good pop/cult/seed/3KP combination on 4x4 space... This one is good unlike some before

Pauly7

Have you even done anything in chapter 17 yet? Once the new Unurium is unlocked and needed, your Trader will never produce seeds again, at least until you finish the chapter, so you hopefully have extra seed buildings.
No I don't have any plans to be in chapter 17, though I will have a go on Beta when I get that far. Even if you need the seeds, though, is 3,200 seeds in chapter 17 really going to even touch the sides? It's about the same number of seeds as a chapter 15 festival merchant, or an ETC on about level 5.

Pauly7

You guys are really missing the fact that this building gives quite ok pop/cult, 3 KP instant and something else, besides seeds production.
Just because it's not as powerful as festival merchant... but Festival merchant gives seeds only and nothing else...
Yes, but these buildings that give small amounts of several things become less and less appealing. Like how most people are against the culture/pop/mana hybrids. The kicker, though, is that this is an evolving building which can't be teleported. So unless it's absolutely nailed on with its value, then its usefulness drops by about 50% in my book.

Karvest

In a meanwhile this building changed a bit today. Not like there is a big difference for us, but it stopped giving seeds for stages 1-4.

Lovec Krys

@Pauly7 Depends, you no longer can't produce seeds 100% in trader since chapter 17. For me seed production itself is not enough (Fest. merchants are better), but with combination of 3KP instant + seeds, it's just enough worth to be placed - especialy considering that with the upcoming chapter trader will never again produce seeds only (and players with low wonder levels (= low seed production) will probably switch trader to unurium only and produce seeds only from hybrids & evos).

@Karvest I was worried for a moment, before i read the rest of the sentence.

I would welcome if T2 production was removed and seeds boosted, then it would be awesome seed only producing evo, but knowing Inno, it won't get anny better.

Arthus

Yes, but these buildings that give small amounts of several things become less and less appealing. Like how most people are against the culture/pop/mana hybrids. The kicker, though, is that this is an evolving building which can't be teleported. So unless it's absolutely nailed on with its value, then its usefulness drops by about 50% in my book.

Evolving building's lack of teleportation is only the matter of InnoGames laziness. They told they would need to make 180 versions of the same building, 10 for each chapter. This is about work to do, not being too difficult to do.

We proposed very simple solution, by making them teleportable at certain levels like level 5 or level 10. There's no answer until this day.

3KP is very important because with all those KPs you can quickly end wonders which will make your problems with seeds and sentient goods disappear. Unless you have 50 accounts like people on polish server and you fill your wonders to level 35 in 2 days without any reaction from game team

Pauly7

Evolving building's lack of teleportation is only the matter of InnoGames laziness. They told they would need to make 180 versions of the same building, 10 for each chapter. This is about work to do, not being too difficult to do.
Laziness? Or are they just actively trying to limit the effectiveness of the teleport spell? Considering all the grand prizes since the teleport spell came out (other than the Air Traders set) have not been teleportable. I don't see why they'd need to make 180 of anything. They've already done that in allowing people to build them in the first place.

3KP is 'nice to have', but not a game changer. It's the same amount as the May Tree and that one was a way better building for me, because it has coins and supplies - I have two of those and there's no chance I would give up one to make way for this new one.

Arthus

Laziness? Or are they just actively trying to limit the effectiveness of the teleport spell? Considering all the grand prizes since the teleport spell came out (other than the Air Traders set) have not been teleportable. I don't see why they'd need to make 180 of anything. They've already done that in allowing people to build them in the first place.

3KP is 'nice to have', but not a game changer. It's the same amount as the May Tree and that one was a way better building for me, because it has coins and supplies - I have two of those and there's no chance I would give up one to make way for this new one.

They could make separate teleport spells which are more rare.

Yinnarin

On our live server a player received this offer switching to chapter XIV but
Frog Prince € 9,99
Magic Hut = € 19,99
Amuni Jewelry = € 49,99
All buildings + 30x10awkp + 20x1h time booster+1 bp + 5 pet food = € 79,99
I got it on live-Server today (sorry for german) ... they expire after 10 days (Frog Prince and Magic Hut) or 14 days (Amuni Jewelry)
Looks like you get it when you unlock the first research of a new chapter
1618043320581.png