• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

ayvinul

These are the numbers needed for a Bracelet; still looking for Chapters 1 and 3 if anyone has?
:)

126095903_10218055848928394_8113270393273824182_n.jpg
I think that innogames screwed the pooch on that one.

Specifically, once you reach the elementals, you have no choice but to keep upgrading your manufactures, so you lose 24 hours and 48 hours preparations.

so you no longer have the headstart that you get on lower chapters for preparing statues before the start of the adventure.

The count should be adjusted slightly downward starting at the elemental chapter based on that.

This is actively punishing the people who have reached elementals.

I *do* see the effect on live world: one city on wooden elves, one on halflings,most advanced one on elementals. I had a full bracelet ready from the statues, except for the elemental city, and I am a warrior. I expect it's even worse for traders.

edeba

Residue are OKish, Bracelets are the ones that gives us trouble.
I have MM polished my manufactures and I did increase the number I have out, but today I made 10 bracelets versus 3 arcane residue. For two of them they might as well have not changed from 15 to 10 because with what was available, I ended up doing 7 and 8 VV and 6 and 9 VV.

Enevhar Aldarion

I have MM polished my manufactures and I did increase the number I have out, but today I made 10 bracelets versus 3 arcane residue. For two of them they might as well have not changed from 15 to 10 because with what was available, I ended up doing 7 and 8 VV and 6 and 9 VV.

How many factories did you end up with? I have 4 in chapter 17, so with the MM, I can make one badge every six hours without using time boosters. So 3 or 4 per day, starting with 9-hour overnight production and then 3-hour the rest of the day. As for residue, I got lucky and had three 10+ point craftings in a single cycle, so those got time boostered, of course.

TomatoeHu

How many factories did you end up with? I have 4 in chapter 17, so with the MM, I can make one badge every six hours without using time boosters. So 3 or 4 per day, starting with 9-hour overnight production and then 3-hour the rest of the day. As for residue, I got lucky and had three 10+ point craftings in a single cycle, so those got time boostered, of course.
I suppose you wear adult diapers, order food in and shower at the end of the 6 days..... ;)

Enevhar Aldarion

I suppose you wear adult diapers, order food in and shower at the end of the 6 days..... ;)

Nope, I am a real adult with a phone, who can check in on the game every 3 hours, wherever I am. But maybe you should get your man some of those diapers. Then his Shorts would not be Soggy all the time. ;)

Last edited:

Deleted User - 86059

Remember please, politeness and respect to fellow posters at all times

TomatoeHu

Remember please, politeness and respect to fellow posters at all times

The comment we make to each other is in jest of the situation, not at each other. @Enevhar Aldarion said nothing offensive. I implied that one must sit at their computer tediously and reset for those bracelets, no intention of hurting their feelings and my apology to them if their feelings were hurt.

@Enevhar Aldarion believes it is easy to the resetting of production every 3 hours during a work week, however those with real life commitments, even with a phone, cannot always as easily.

This is what Inno should be considering for an FA requiring 25 individuals. Players must go to work, eat and sleep, and still have the opportunity to be successful at the FA, it is a game. The bracelets are not fun, and the similar Produce Basic, Crafted and Magical event quest is also, not fun. It is way to much effort towards one aspect of the game. The quantities, cut in half again, would be far more reasonable for all chapters of play, far more reasonable requirements of production space/portal/sentients in our cities. Inno has basically doomed all race chapters to over producing Tier 1 to the tune of millions per type, and we are immensely bored with it. Give us an OR on this quest!!! ANYthing not production paired with this excruciatingly, repetitive, and tedious badge/quest.

For every person who can be like Enevhar, there is one or more, who cannot not. That is terrible ratio of game play.

edeba

I have 7 manufacturers out.

edeba

The comment we make to each other is in jest of the situation, not at each other. @Enevhar Aldarion said nothing offensive. I implied that one must sit at their computer tediously and reset for those bracelets, no intention of hurting their feelings and my apology to them if their feelings were hurt.

@Enevhar Aldarion believes it is easy to the resetting of production every 3 hours during a work week, however those with real life commitments, even with a phone, cannot always as easily.

This is what Inno should be considering for an FA requiring 25 individuals. Players must go to work, eat and sleep, and still have the opportunity to be successful at the FA, it is a game. The bracelets are not fun, and the similar Produce Basic, Crafted and Magical event quest is also, not fun. It is way to much effort towards one aspect of the game. The quantities, cut in half again, would be far more reasonable for all chapters of play, far more reasonable requirements of production space/portal/sentients in our cities. Inno has basically doomed all race chapters to over producing Tier 1 to the tune of millions per type, and we are immensely bored with it. Give us an OR on this quest!!! ANYthing not production paired with this excruciatingly, repetitive, and tedious badge/quest.

For every person who can be like Enevhar, there is one or more, who cannot not. That is terrible ratio of game play.
We got about a 32% reduction in goods for live and the feedback from the community was equivalent to asking in the 60-70% reduction. I increased the t1 manu I had out and I am wasting MM making extra t1. The arcane reside seems one we do not have enough control over unless you have tons of extra time instants to waste. It seems to me that because there is so much less control over the arcane residue, 10 VV is still far too high. Your choices to make the 10 can still include a 9 and 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 or 9 so from this perspective, it makes no difference half the time. It just so happened for my start, I ended up using a 9 and 6, then 7 and 8 and then a 6 and 7. I am up to 12 bracelets and 1 arcane residue, and this really is about how it plays out from using what you have control over. I am pretty much hardly ever needing a 3rd spell for the residue, but it is usually 2 recipes and rarely one. This is still way out of balance to me.

Aeva

We are doing well even with the bracelets just, but that arcane residu is killing us. I am holding everybody back from making more statues and other stuff because otherwise there will be an enormous waste once we hit the pits. If we don't get a bit more control on the residu all the other badges are plenty but useless.

Pauly7

I think the debate over whether a bracelet or an arcane residue is the more difficult badge is kind of moot. The truth is, both are out of balance with all the other badges. It makes all the others incidental. We are a good FA team in my Live city. We will get enough of these two badges to fill all the waypoints on all the maps, but at the same time we will have anything up to 500 left over of some of the other badges. This means something is wrong. If all the other badges were equally difficult then it would be fine.

Pauly7

One possible solution here, going forwards, would be to just remove Bracelets and Residues from the pit rotation. I don't think there would really be any issues then.

edeba

I think the debate over whether a bracelet or an arcane residue is the more difficult badge is kind of moot. The truth is, both are out of balance with all the other badges. It makes all the others incidental. We are a good FA team in my Live city. We will get enough of these two badges to fill all the waypoints on all the maps, but at the same time we will have anything up to 500 left over of some of the other badges. This means something is wrong. If all the other badges were equally difficult then it would be fine.
I totally disagree here. I have 12 bracelets and only 1 arcane residue because of the differences in how you can compensate. I switched out t2 and t3 for t1 and I've been doing the buffing. The t1 will get used eventually. The residue will harm your tournament if you burn through time instants doing recipes for crap you don't need, and also timers to speed up actually making CC for this crap you don't need. There's nothing I'm doing for the bracelets that's going to burn me on the tournament. I have used some timers on the residue, but only for stuff that I want, and even with some timers, the residue is simply way further behind.

Enevhar Aldarion

Or it means that Inno still thinks everyone needs more fully leveled tier 1 boosted factories in their cities. This feels like a redirect from those few events last year where we had to use factories and workshops of current or previous chapter in order to complete the quests. So more boosted tier 1 factories and less level 1 slums means more bracelet badges and less of the others.

As for residue badges, those heavily favor the bigger cities who have tons of spell fragments and CCs and time boosters to use in crafting. After that, it is the limit of the 6-hour refresh, which of course can be done right away with diamonds. Residue badges feel like a way to kill off fellowships full of small cities, preventing them from getting points on the same level as the big fellowships. Of course, anything that needs the Magic Academy to do it will favor bigger cities over small ones, when diamonds are not spent to level it up to max.

But in the end, bracelets can be worked with more easily by more players than residue can.